Chp. 9

(Maines house) Maine was just in her room silently thinking over what happened in California. She deleted Jakes # and threw away everything that Jake gave her. She cried seeing all her memories with him go to waste but it was the only thing to do in order to relieve her broken heart.

*knock knock* Coleen and Nicolette came inside her room

'Hey Meng how are you?'

'Hi Ateh Lette omg you have no idea'

'Ok Meng I've been waiting for a while now spill it'

'Alright Ateh Coleen. Soooo Jake and I Broke up..'

'What!! Why?'

'Ok here's the thing.'

'Wait how did you meet Alden?'

'I'm getting there Ateh, so what had happened was, Jake introduced me to his best friend Alden. But Jake had to do some "business" in Cali for work. So we had a romantic dinner and all. Then Jake had to leave me with Alden touring me around Cali which was honestly the best. But the night before we left to go back to the Philippines, Jakes secretary told us to come to a bar where Jake was. And when we reached the bar...'

'Ano??'

'We saw Jake kissing another girl'

'OMG'

'I slapped him and everything what a girl would do ruin him. Alden also ended his friendship with him. He punched him but in the end Alden told me everything that Jake did while he was in the states'

'Meng awwww my Mengay come here'

*the sisters hug each other*

'So about Alden why did he come with you?'

'About that wasn't supposed to but his dad called him if he could come back'

'Ahhh do you know why?'

'Yea on the way back home he told me that his dad wanted him to stop working so he could get a love 

life'

'Really Meng? Call him and say that I'm available'

'Ateh Coleen no your not'

'Sorry sorry how about you?'

'Ateh I literally just came back from a break up'

'True... Well at least your friends with him'

'Hmmm yea'