Chp. 10

(6 months later)

Alden was in his company doing work while Maine was doing photoshoots.

(Alden calling Maine on the phone) 'Hey how are you?'

'Good what's up Tisoy?'

' nothing much just the same'

'Really? I'm almost done with my photoshoot... You wanna go eat dinner later?'

'Hmmm Ms. Mendoza I'm guessing you want pasta?'

'Correct! And a movie too!'

'Alright sige, dinner and movie it is'

'Yay! Meet you at 6?'

'Deal comfy or casual?'

'Comfy!'

'Ok see you at 6 Meng!'

(6pm in front of Maine's house)

*Alden walks out of his car wearing jeans and a simple shirt*

"DingDong"

*Opens the door*

'Maine!! Tisoy is here!'

'Hi Ateh Nicolette! How are you?'

'Good, haha you have a date with Mengay?'

'Hindi po, not a date just a hangout'

'Ahhh hangout pa more, haha'

'Really Ateh just hangout'

'Alden you know, if you like Maine approve na approve ako!'

'Ok Ateh I'll let you know'

*Maine walks towards the front door and quickly grabs Alden's arm*

'Let's go Tisoy! Bye Ateh love you!'

'Have fun!'

*the two quickly head to the car. (Alden does his gentleman opening the door etc)

(In the car)

'So Maine I have a plan...'

'Ok tell me the plan Mr. Faulkerson..'

'Dinner and movie ok na ba?'

'Ok na ok! Alden we discussed this already haha'

'I know just wanted to make you laugh'

'Ahhh what will I do without you Tisoy'

(30min later arriving at the mall where Maines favorite pasta is served)

'Ahhh thank you for the food Alden!'

'No problem, I know how much you like this pasta'

After dinner they head to the Trinoma theater to watch x-men. By the time it ended it was 11pm, they decided to get some ice cream at a near by store. They enjoyed such a great time together and finally went back to the car since Maine was tired.

(In the car)

'Meng it'll be an hour drive back to your place ok'

'No problem I'll just sleep'

Alden was getting the car ready but noticed that Maine fell asleep. He turned his body to face her.

[Alden POV]Maine your really pretty when you sleep. I didn't know what to do but stare at her beautiful face. I kept smiling until I stared at her plumped lips. Ahhhhh!!! Alden what are you talking about stop Maine is your best friend!

Maine suddenly woke up.

'Huh? What happened?'

'Ahh wala nothing, just go back to sleep na'

'Ok'

Alden took a deep breath... Hoping that she didn't hear anything. And finally drove off back to Maines house. 

(1 Hour later)

They finally arrive at Maine's house, Alden looked at Maine for about 5mins before waking her up. Just as he was about to wake her up, her head was about to hit the window,.. Until he quickly put his hand on her head leaving his chest and arm in front of her.

Alden didn't know what to do... He stared at her lips having the need to kiss them. Slowly he went closer and closer until... (Shit)Maine woke up looking surprised and quickly removed his arm.

'Alden what are you doing?'

'Um Maine um sorry'

'Huh?'

'Never mind ok it's nothing' (Tisoy starts getting red)

'Ok sige, thank you bye! I'll talk to you later' (Maine nervously opens the door saying goodbye, and quickly runs to her house)

Alden kept slapping his face 'why did you do that Tisoy!! Why!!'

[On the other hand....]Maine quickly closed the door and slid down. Trying to think of what had happened. 'Maine think! Did he... Did Alden try to kiss you!?' She shook her head 'No no no he wouldn't do that, it's not like he likes me or anything? Right?'