Chp. 6

*they quickly go to the club and enter where many are dancing and grinding on each other.
The three went to a room but Maine couldn't believe what she was seeing*

*Alden walks up to Jake who is kissing a girl*

Jake I thought you would never do this anymore... Is this the reason why your here? Business? Or cheating on your girlfriend?

*Jake stops making out with the girl*

Bro I'm not cheating on her

*Maine was in the verge of tears, Maine walks up and slaps Jake in the face HARD*

What do you mean not cheating Jake? You think I'm a girl you could just mess with? Because you know what, now that I realize everything.... You've been cheating on me this entire time. I don't want to see you anymore because we're done.
*Maine points at the girl*
And you. Good luck with Mr. Jake here because... He'll be bankrupt starting now.

*Maine was about to leave until Jake grabs  her*

Let go of me!!!! Jake were done!! I hate you!!

*Alden takes Jakes hand off Maine*

Bro you really messed up this time. You never listen to me.

*Jake punches Alden and they both keep punching each other until Nathan grabs Jake*

Jake you messed up big time! Don't you dare see me or Maine ever again got it!!

*Maine gets Alden and they both leave giving Nathan the signal*

(Basically the signal was to call the clubs bodyguards to beat Jake up lol
Which they did, making him rushed to the hospital)