YG University: Hearts and Melody

A cute, romantic, funny, heart-warming, music-oriented, dramatic, action-packed school life fanfiction starring 2NE1 and BigBang.

***authors' notes***

Hello there! This is Roella and I want to thank you for checking out this fanfic. Actually, I have written "Hearts and Melody" before under a different pen-name and a different cover. If you have read that before, please do not be surprised if there are character description changes here. He he he. Compared to my other fanfic Midnight Sun (vampire love story with Taeyang, Dara, and Top), this one is very light and less complicated. I hope you'll enjoy reading this one!

>>Roella18

Hi! This is @ZeroIsLife. I just wanna thank you all for reading this. I am so excited to collaborate with my sister (Roella) and make a 2NE1 and BigBang fanfic. I always drool over BigBang (especially TOP *u*) and she is a huge fan of 2NE1 that's why we ended up with this fiction. We are hoping for your stalwart support and we're very open for suggestions, comments and all. Please love this story as much as how you loved my sis' other fanfic Midnight Sun. Love lots! 

>>ZeroIsLife

follow us on twitter : @roshanne_elie and @kaye_lalala