The meeting and legend

( Skylar's POV)

I got surprised to see everyone happy that a new person, which is me be in this pack. "You ok, you look very serious?" Kenai asked in a concerned feeling. "I am, just surprised."

"How come?" "I never felt.........like home......belonging somewhere.....you know." "Ohh, let's meet some new people!" "O-o-ok." Kenai singled me to follow her until she stopped in front of a group of kids about my age.

"Everyone, this is Skylar. Skylar, these are my friends except pipsqueak over there." "I could here you know, I'm not deaf!" "At least not yet" "Hey!" Brook came out of the group of kids and said each of there names.

"Ok Skylar, this is Ember, Michelle, Scott, Fandom, Jimmy, Dennise, Yehoshua, Daniel, Venus, Richard, and Julian." Each one should their hand when their name was called. "Hi!" They all said at the same time. "H-hello." "So, could I bully Julian now?!" Kenai said sounding really happy. "Technically, you can't because someone is here."

Richard said as he stared at Michelle. "You guys are all dead to me excepts for Skylar because I just met her!" Julian interrupted. I put my hands in my sweater pockets and noticed a watch. I pulled it out and it read 4:30 a.m. I got shocked. "He guys!"

All of them turned around. "I.....uh n-need to go back h-home." Kenai walked up to me with Brook. "It's ok, I understand, please come tomorrow." "I will, you guys including the people I just met are all my first friends so far.

I guys I might get more when I enter school." I said the last sentence under my breath. "We heard that!" They all said in unison. "Curse it!" I yelled but not that loud so that the kids my age would hear me.

They all started to laugh and I somehow laughed with them. I said good bye to all the people in the pack a.k.a my family. "Wait!" The chief yelled. I turned around and so did Kenai and Brook. "Whatever you do Skylar, do not lose the necklace, or will be doomed." "How?" I responded back.

"This is a ancient necklace forged by the wolf gods themselves, it contains lots of power, any power you think of, is in that necklace. There is a pack called Night Doom, filled with the most trained wolves on earth, but they use their techniques for evil and destroying lives. The only way to stop this, is if someone with enough purity in their hearts, will have enough power to control and use the necklace. This necklace as all the powers you could imagine, every single power came from the gods themselves. To make all the hate go away, you have to defeat a person more cold than the Arctic, you have to defeat Ausukar. A powerful demon that destroys whatever it touches, even human!"

He answered. I got shocked and somehow started to cry. "You ok Skylar." "Yes, just hurt. It hurts me that you guys have to try to defeat someone so powerful that, you guys might end up dead." I said the last word in silence. "That's ok, that's the other reason why we accepted you." Brook said. "So then what's the first reason?"

I asked. "Well, let's just say because you smelled a lot like someone we know." Kenai said interfering. "Who was the scent from?" "It's weird but you smell a lot like the chief's wife." "How the hell am I going to smell like the chief's wife if this is my first time being in a pack and I never met her?" I questioned.

(Kenai's POV)

When she said the last part, that's when I wondered if the the chief's wife actually died or hid among the people. I really do remember her scent. I was always with her even though she bugged me for no reason, she said that one day, she was going to be somewhere else. "Do you live with old person by any chance?" I asked. Skylar looked up as if thinking or trying to remember until she looked straight at me. "Y-yes! W-why do you w-want to k-know!" "Maybe because the old lady you're living with is the chief's wife." Skylar and Brook stood there shocked and clueless. I wonder if Brook even noticed her smell.