Afraid pt 1

(Skylar's POV)

I was walking back to my friends when I noticed a felling of something shaking through my body. I looked at my hands they were shaking. Wh-what's happening to me? Wh-why am I shaking like this?! I ignore the shaking feeling and approach my destination. I saw all my friends with Chris and he was having a blast, judging by the look on his face. John bowed and left with the silent noise of his thoughts.

I put my hoodie and walk away from my friends as quiet as I can. Chris was about to have glimpse of me, until I turned invisible and ran. I then got outside the cave and heard noise. I slowly got my katana out of its sheath and got in my fight position. I only heard my thoughts and the sound of silence, which worried me, a lot.

I heard nothing after a few minutes and put my katana away in its sheath. I closed my eyes and put my hands in the air in a stop position. My hands started to glow blue. A bright, laminated blue light that might be the only hope of beating him. I decided to put a barrier over the cave and replace it with a big mountain as an illusion.

I opened my eyes and turned around, ready to enter the cave and practice my powers with my katana. But, I saw Chris and the rest of my friends, staring at me in aw. "Wow Sky, I never knew you wanted to protect us that much! Maybe you are a worry bird after all." Ember said while having a weird plastered smirk on her face.

"So, is that wrong!" I said, defending my self. "Not at all, but why, at this time, put a barrier around our cave and replace it with an illusion?" Kenai said while having a worried face. "Because, of something." I said whispering the last part to myself. "You know you could trust us, there's no need for keeping secrets." Chris said while patting my shoulder. "I'm not keeping secrets! It's just.....it's just that......there might be a war approaching us any moment and I don't want any incidents or deaths when it comes. I especially don't want to lose you guys! I have lost too many people in the past, I don't to loose more people again!" I said while running in the cave. "Skylar! Wait!" I heard Chris yell in the distance. I don't want anyone hurt, that's why, I'm approaching Ausukar alone!

(Chris's POV)

Why did she run away?! What does she mean by 'war'? A war with who! When, where! There were too many questions that I decided to ignore them and follow Skylar's scent. Who knows, I'll probably find her hiding somewhere she always go, that is if I know where she always go! Hopefully, I find her unharmed. I mean, even if she is powerful and all, she can get harmed, or worse. I hope she's alright.

(Ausukar's POV)

I wonder, where could Skyly hide? Maybe with the chief, or her friends, or she has hidden like a coward. Well, I don't blame her, someone has to be afraid of something, something I'll love you to do to Skylar, when I enter her dreams, and destroy them into nightmares!

"M-master?" "Yes?" I asked, in a curiously harsh tone. "W-we found out where Skylar is sir! Sh-she seems to have put a barrier around the cave that was once there and make the illusion of a mountain. H-how d-do we expect to p-pass if the barrier k-kills the person who touches it?" That brat got stronger! Shish, talk about training seriously. Pathetic. "Well, I guess it will have to be a change of plans. If, you don't mind?" I asked in a painful look. "O-of course master, why would I not follow orders from you!?" "This is going to be more interesting than I thought it would be. Soon, you'll be mine, Skyly!" I said while having a evil smirk. Soon, you'll know the truth and do exactly as the prophecy says about the deaths of The Black Knight and her brother, fighting verses each other and will die, but, I'll have the Fountain of Youth with me. Meaning you'll be the only one resting in peace. While I take over the past, present, and future!