Afraid pt 2

(Skylar POV)

Where....are u? Who are u? What are u? The thing ask me, as if trying to figure me out. Wait, she's right, who am I?

(Chief's POV)

"There is a way to get Skylar, though, she has to do it. But it hasn't been done for years." I hope it works! "What is it, tell me how to get her back!" Chris said while holding my shoulders and shaking me violently. "She has to remember who she is, or else, she will be one with the shadows. We could help her by sending someone in her mind and try to get her to remember who she is, though, it is dangerous." "Ok, Chris and I will go. She is my responsibility and I let you down in protecting her." Brook and Kenai said at the same time. "Hey, I should go!" They both said again.

"Enough!" I said striking my hand in between them. "Chris will go......Alone! Is that clear!" I said while looking at Brook and Kenai with an angry tone. "Y-yes sir!" They all said. "Now, shall we begin?" I said.

(Ausukar's POV)

I felt dizzy and heard someone call my name and dozed off into slumber. Then, I woke with Skylar sleeping on my lap. Wh-what the hell is she doing?! Where are her friends! That was when I heard a serious tone, a grumpy, serious tone. Who are u? What are u? Where are u? Why are u here? The voice is right, who am I? Why do I remember the nitwit!

Skylar started to moan and was now laying against me. Why is it that I can't stop looking at her pre- wait, wh-what am I saying?! I'm her enemy! She turned around and was about to fall and hit her head when I cached her before she hit herself. She got a little bit closer and tried to snuggle on me.

"You're.........so soft and warm, Ausukar." Skylar mumbled as she dozed off to sleep. Wait, is that my name! So, the nitwit knows its me! Then why isn't she fighting me, why lay next to your enemy?!

I just sat there, thinking. Thinking of ways to get out, of ways to complete my questions. Why haven't I killed her yet? Why did I help her? I looked at her and she was glowing. Then, her head stooped glowing and was replaced with.......ears!? I looked down and saw that she had a tail. Im guessing she morphed into half wolf, half human.

I looked and saw that she was paler than before and had cuts on her wrist, and ankles. I laid her carefully to the floor and pressed my forehead against hers. Damnit! She has really high fever! She kept on morphing from different animals and her powers were all over the place.

She must be dreaming about her past, maybe I should do the same. No, I'll enter in hers and try to save her. I laid next to her and holded her hand. I was about to enter when I heard that same grumpy voice. How come you won't enter yours? Is it that you're afraid? Confused? Or it's that you fell in love with the one you hate in the first place?

I ignored the voice and entered her past. I woke up in a grassy land. I smelled smoke. Skylar! I turned around and saw a house on fire. I ran and entered the house. There was blood and burnt, broken things and the floor. I kept on walking until I saw a young woman with long blue hair and she had a stab wound.

I got more curios and found an old man with a younger male with wounds. I checked their pulse. They didn't have one. I kept on walking until I found Skylar surrounded with fire and with a wound and her stomach, along with scars and bruises on her wrists and ankles.

She had a plain black dress a red rose on her hair. I shifted her neck carefully to her right and checked her pulse. She still had one but it was slow and weak. I carried her bridal-style and took her outside the house. Then, I saw.............