Part 1~

Faith's P.O.V

It was a cool spring day. I woke up to my alarm blasting the song I'll Show You By Justin Bieber. That's been my favourite song for a pretty long time. I went to the bathroom took a shower, got dressed, brushed my teeth, and skipped breakfast (like usual). I asked my big brother Harry if he could drive me to school because I was to lazy (even though my school is only like 5 blocks away). Annoyed he agreed because he knew if he didn't I'd make my puppy face which he fucking hates.

~~~~~~~~•At School•~~~~~~~~

(still) Faith's P.O.V

Before I got out of the car I punched Harry in the arm then sprinted as far as I could because I'm not looking to die. Being in school for only about 5 minutes and Justin(my boyfriend) already pinned me up against lockers to make out with me. All I could hear in the background were the words "skank", "hoe", "slut", "whore", etc..
I was tearing up a bit but I tried my best to hold my tears back and it worked. Then I heard a familiar voice that I always loved to hear, "hey hoe stop with the PDA its fucking disgusting" I instantly turned around and saw my beautiful best friend.. Samantha Goncalvez. I gave her the death glare as a joke and said "ayyye bitch where you been" obviously she had to make a smartass comment and say "I've been up your ass duh" I slapped her arm and then she hit me in the back of the head and we called it even laughed and then the bell rang. I knew for a fact that I was going to be late but I really didn't give a shit.

•10:07am•

(still Faiths P.O.V😂)

I got my textbooks out of my locker and sprinted to my first class.. math😷. To make it all better my math teacher hates me and I hate her even her name makes me want to knock her the fuck out.. Mrs.Rebelo how is this bitch even married oh my lord. Right when I walked in to the class it was 10:13am and she gave me the death stare and said "Faith wanna tell us all why your late" and I looked her right in the eye and said "nah I'm good" then sat down in my regular seat. There were some whispers here and there calling me a savage which actually made me giggle a bit.

•10:16am•

Shawn's P.O.V (finally)

I stared at her I couldn't help it she's just so beautiful.. but I know she'd never notice me. I've had 4 classes with Faith for 2 years (I've also known her since we were in Junior Kindergarten but that's besides the point) and the only time she's ever noticed me is when she dropped her pencil once and I picked it up for her she made eye contact with me and said thank you... best moment of my life. I didn't even realize how long I was staring at her until Mrs.Rebelo called on me to tell her a formula and everyone turned around to look at me even Faith and I have honestly never been so embarrassed in my life. See this is why everyone fucking hates Mrs.Rebelo. All of a sudden the lunch bell interrupted my thoughts at 11:32am. While I was walking out of the classroom I saw Faith making out with Amaral.. again. I can't stand to see her with him.. not that I don't like him or anything he just doesn't treat her right and I hate seeing it. Like this morning I knew she wanted to cry because of everyone calling her names if I were with her I would've told her to cry to let it out because I care about her.. she just doesn't know who I am.

•11:38am•

(still Shawn's P.O.V)

I sat at my usual table beside the garbage cans with my friends. I felt like such a loser picking food out from my blue braces. If only I had enough courage to sit with Faith. She looked miserable sitting with Amaral and his dumbass friends but I couldn't do anything about it..

•1:45pm•

Faith's P.O.V

Its 1:45pm and I'm sitting in my boring ass English class thinking to myself "what am I gonna have for dinner tonight?" then I smile to myself because of how stupidly funny and fat I am. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I get a note thrown at me from q  across the room not knowing who it's from saying "Hey babe I'm having a party at my house tmr you have to come I'm inviting the whole school.. even the losers cause I'm that nice of a guy" (right from that point I knew it was from Amaral cause of his cocky assholeness) I look at him roll my eyes and nod my head with a smile letting him know I will go to his party.