Part 6~

Faith's P.O.V

Its been a week and he still has me trapped here, I still don't know who he is because when he kidnapped me he had a mask on and every time he brings me food or anything he always has that mask on.

Shawn's P.O.V

It's been a week, no one has any clue where the fuck Faith is, and I'm scared to death. This is all my fault I don't really know what I did but I was the last one with her. Every time I call her it goes straight to voicemail I know somethings wrong and in going to find out where she is. I need to find her, I'll do anything to get her back.

Sabrina's P.O.V

I know I haven't known Faith for more then about 2 months or maybe more but she's been through a lot and I'm really worried. No one knows where she is and she's been gone for a week. There's not much places she could go. Everyone's been calling her but it's been going straight to voicemail since the night she disappeared.

Faith's P.O.V

My phone died after a day of being here in this dark, heated, torture room. It was very uncomfortable because the person that kidnapped me chained me to the wall so it's pretty hard to fall asleep.

"Kidnapper's" P.O.V

I know it was wrong for me to follow her everywhere and stalk her for a year but I had to. If I didn't follow her, stalk her, watch her every move, and kidnap her a week ago, I wouldn't get paid and I need this money. Plus it's not terrible watching her, she's kind of cute, funny, hot, and adorable so it wasn't terrible. I don't like torturing her though. I feel bad and I rarely feel bad for people, but she's grown on me. I think I'm gonna show her who I am, but I still can't let her go till my boss is satisfied.

LUNCH..

Faith's P.O.V

I didn't get breakfast today, I don't know what time it is, my phone is dead, and I'm starving. My life is so great, I swear!
          ...............................................

Still Faith's P.O.V

So the kidnapper walked in with his back facing me, and I'm assuming it's because he has his mask off. He turns around but all I can focus on is the lunch he made me which was White Cheddar Mac n' Cheese which I live for and I wanted to run and just snatch it from his hands and shove it all in my mouth. After drooling over the Mac and cheese I looked at the kidnappers face and he still had the mask on, except this time he has a key with him. He unlocked my chain and turned on the lights. The room was actually amazing there was a king sized bed with a baby blue comforter with a black design on it. The room was painted black with a bit of white designs, like I said it's an amazing room. There was also a desk and on top of the desk was a charger and a Mac book *tear* I was in my own paradise.

The kidnapper never talked to me and I'm pretty sure it's because he thought I would recognize his voice and who he was but now that I think of it I don't even think I know him or ever met him.

But I think I have an idea to make him talk or to get him to take off his mask. That is if this place has a swimming pool and I'm allowed to leave this room..

So the kidnapper left the room so I could get used to it on my own. The first thing I did was sprint to the charger and instantly connect my phone. While my phone took time to turn on I looked through the draws and the closet, the clothes were gorgeous but there not the type of clothing that would look good on me. There were crop tops, booty shorts, skinny jeans, and my favourite the joggers & the hoodies, dresses, etc. and there was the bras, underwear etc. Then there were the shoes there were a bunch of Nikes, Adidas, Converse, some heels, and one pair of Ugg slippers.

I grabbed a pair of joggers and just a hoodie I didn't feel like putting a bra on. I took off my socks and put the Ugg slippers on, they were so soft and comfortable I loved them. My phone finally turned on and there were so many notifications, most from Shawn. I didn't bother reading them all I wasn't in the mood.

I tried opening the entrance door and to my luck it was actually open and not locked. The house was huge, I saw a staircase going up and down so there were probably 3+ floors to this mansion.

There was a bathroom right beside my room which wasn't necessary since I had a bathroom in my bedroom.

There was also a room across from mine. I walk across what seems to be the longest hallway ever. When I get to the door it reads "Do not disturb" obviously my curious ass goes in anyway.

When I walk in I see the kidnapper watching T.V without his mask on, he was turned around so his back was facing me. He instantly grabbed the mask and put it on when I entered the room. After putting on the mask he yells "DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCKING READ" and that was the first time I ever heard his voice. It was raspy but cute even though he was yelling. I didn't recognize the voice at all. So I asked him a question "I don't know you and you know I don't know you.. so why do you have to hide behind a mask?". He replied with "because of I take it off you have your phone so you could just call the police and tell them what I look like and I will be arrested". I did have the privilege to call the police but I didn't really want to this place is amazing and I don't really want to be found anymore.

I asked him if we could at least hangout for the day. He said yes and I think he smirked but I couldn't tell behind the mask. I sat on his bed with my legs crossed while he laid down comfortably. I asked if we were allowed to go outside to do anything, he answered with "no because then if someone spots you they'll call the police and you could be taken back and if they don't find me my boss will and he will kick my ass for letting you go". Well now I know that his boss is a "he" so that's a hint. I once again thought about the risk of going outside and being taken away so I them let the thought go. I asked if we could explore the mansion together since we couldn't go outside. He said sure and I think he was slightly annoyed with all the questions I was asking, which was understandable.

There were about five floors and on the fourth floor was an indoor swimming pool with an amazing view. Perfect. I stared at the kidnapper for a minute until he looked and said "is there something I can help you with" causing me to lose my train of thought. "Can we go swimming together?" I asked. He looked at me tilted his head a bit and said "okay" sounding confused. I ran downstairs to my room to get out a bikini. I went through all the draws until I found a matté black bikini, it was the cutest bikini I've ever seen in my life. I slip it on quickly and tie up my hair. I look in the mirror and turn around to look at my whole body, "Daaaamn you look sexy can I get to nuuuumber" I say to myself then laugh. I go back up stairs to the pool and the kidnapper is already there in his swim shorts. He still has his mask on, fuck. I look at him confused, "you surely can't swim with your mask on" he looks at me and laughs "oh hell yes I can" he replies.

Damnit time for Plan B. After swimming for a bit we get tired and from looking outside it looks like it's already night. We get out of the swimming pool and go upstairs.

I ask him to come to my room for a moment. He gets into my room and I sit on the bed "Fuck me daddy" I say..

To Be Continued..