Part 2~

The Next Day..

Faith's P.O.V•

I woke up and did my normal schedule shower, got dressed, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth and skipped breakfast. I packed a bag with a tight red dress with my hair straightener and some makeup. I told Harry I was going to a party at Amaral's house and I might stay the night there and as much as he hates Amaral he let me go.

Shawn's P.O.V

I woke up, looked out my window at the beautiful view and got dressed in my normal khakis and my sweater. I was planning to go to Amaral's party today but I'll just go like this it's not like anyone famous is going to be there. I'll probably just gel my hair to the side or something. Fuck it's 9:47am I have 13 minutes to get to school.

--skips whole school day because it wasn't interesting (Shawn wasn't late)--

Faith's P.O.V

I got in Amaral's car and we drove to his house I plugged in my aux cord and the first song that came on was Might Not by The Weeknd and I instantly started dancing because that's my shit. I started screaming the lyrics while Justin laughed at me and I laughed as well. I rolled down the window and started serenading strangers.

••At Amaral's House••

I went in Amaral's room got a towel grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom. Amaral followed behind me and said "not without me" and I said "hell yea without you" pushed him out of the door, locked it and laughed. I turned on my music and turned on the water. When I started getting undressed I heard the door open a bit I jumped into the shower. It was Justin of course but he surprisingly didn't come in for me which I was happy for he just came in to get his hair gel and he said "sorry babygirl" so I felt better and it's not like he saw me naked.. well I thought until he said "nice ass babygirl" and I tried turning my head back a little and realized.. I left the curtains open and the floor was all wet. Once I was done showering, straightening my hair, putting my makeup on and getting dressed I walked out of the bathroom like a sassy bitch. I dropped my Nike bag off in Justin's room and went downstairs. I must've been in the shower and getting ready for a pretty long time because when I got downstairs it was packed with people. Justin has a mansion with 4 floors and I was on the top floor which is possibly why I didn't know anyone was here yet. I saw Samantha with Nate right when I got downstairs I ran trying not to break my heels and gave her a big hug she looked at me and her reaction said it all. It was already 9:37pm and I was pretty bored and kinda drunk. So I called Justin and whispered something into his ear he looked at me smirked and nodded. I grabbed Sam and she grabbed Nate then I grabbed six other random people that I didn't know. We all went down to Justin's basement and the party was taking place on the 2nd floor so as long as no one saw us come downstairs we're good. We all sat in a circle and everyone looked worried while looking around at different people. I finally sat down in the circle while Justin locked the door and then he came beside me to join the circle as well. Then I told everyone what we were doing.. we are gonna play 7 minutes in heaven. Before we started the game everyone said there names first I said my name then said his name then we went around after Justin it was a boy named Shawn who kept giving Justin the death stare which made me giggle a bit after Shawn was a girl named Sabrina after Sabrina was a boy named Taylor after Taylor was a boy named Brennen after Brennen was a girl named Trinity after Trinity was a girl named Amanda after Amanda was Nate after Nate it was Sam after Sam it was me. So we got an empty beer bottle and said let the game begin. The only rules we had that we made up were that we weren't allowed to choose ourselves and someone else. I spun the bottle and it landed on Sam she looked at Taylor then at Sabrina then shook her head she looked at Brennen and Sabrina smirked and nodded then said I choose Brennen and Sabrina they both looked at each other and blushed uncontrollably. I told them to hurry the fuck up so we could start the timer. They got up and right when they got in the bathroom I started the timer.

••In the Bathroom••
Brennen's P.O.V
Sabrina looked really nervous but she was so fucking cute I just wanted to makeout so damn badly I suddenly heard Faith scream out 5 MINUTESS!! Then I kind of just..

••Sabrina's P.O.V••

Brennen just grabbed my face and started making out with me.. I WASN'T FUCKING READY I PROBA- damn this boy is the best fucking kisser. He put me on top of the counter and he took off his pants.. he had the biggest boner and I didn't notice it until it started to touch my leg. Faith screamed out DONE and me and Brennen didn't listen.. the door didn't have a lock and everyone came busting in embarrassing the hell out of both me and Brennen more for Brennen cause he didn't have pants on and I felt super bad for him. He pulled his pants up as fast as he could but he still had a boner which made me laugh a bit under my breath everyone was screaming OOOOHHHHHHH and me and him looked at each other held hands and sat back down in the circle.

Brennen's P.O.V

That was fucking amazing till everyone ruined it.

Faith's P.O.V

Sabrina spun the bottle the second time it landed on me. I chose Trinity and Taylor because they've been staring at each other and blushing for like 20 minutes. Trin was really lazy so Taylor picked her up and carried her to the bathroom I started the timer and we could already hear moans and we literally all started dying of laughter till we couldn't breathe and we were curled up in a ball crying. I yelled TIMES UP and they didn't listen but we gave them 5 more minutes then Taylor came out smirking and Trin came out looking half drunk. All of us at the same time said "so how was the sex" we all laughed a bit and then they finally confessed they actually didn't have sex.. they just did other sexual things. Trinity spun the bottle it landed on Sabrina she looked at Amanda and then Amaral and I already knew where this was going. I gave Sabrina the death stare while Amaral and Amanda walked to the bathroom I started the timer and I heard them both moaning I was done I bursted into the bathroom I saw Amanda half naked and Amaral with no pants or shirt on. I slowly walked up to him bitch slapped him then unlocked the door and ran up the stairs everyone followed me, Shawn was the first to ask if I was okay. Now that I've looked at him up close he's actually really cute and hot and sweet.. damn. I still ignored everyone I grabbed 2 bottles. 1 bottle of vodka and 1 bottle of tequila I chugged them both down like nothing. And I knew the results would not be good especially since I don't drink often and I never ever drink this much. At that moment.. I'd done something I'd regretted.. I was no longer going to be a virgin in the morning..

To Be Continued..