Part 4~

The Next Morning~~~

Sammy's P.O.V

I saw Faith sleeping so peacefully I was going to wake her up.. but I didn't feel like dying today. So I let her be peaceful and continue being the cute hot sexy gorgeous {talks to self~ SAMMY SNAP OUT OF IT ok I'm good}. Well I should probably go downstairs to hang with Sam and Nate. Hopefully there not having sex.

2 Hours and 48 Minutes Later...

Faith's P.O.V

I looked at the time and it was 2:48pm. No one was in the room so I assumed they were all downstairs. I got changed into one of Sammy's long shirts and put on knee high socks {cause I'm that fabulous bitches} then went down stairs to meet everyone {and by everyone I mean three people}. When I got downstairs I was shocked.. Sam and Nate were on a couch together while Sammy and.. Amaral were on the same couch. When I looked around to Sam she looked at me with a worried face and I had noticed that my mouth was a bit open so I closed it. "Hey baby, get ready we have plans remember?" Justin said acting like what happened yesterday never happened which was pretty irritating. "No, I'm staying here with my friends" I replied back. He gave me the scariest/dirtiest look in the world. I got a bit frightened but just to piss him off I walked towards Sammy, sat on his lap, wrapped my arms around his neck and French kissed him. He looked even more angrier and scarier then he did before but I had Sammy so I wasn't afraid. He stormed out of house slamming the door close. I jumped off of Sammy's lap highfived him and said "good work wilk" with a smirk on my face. I went into my sweater pocket for my phone and the note fell out. Damn I was so curious as to who sent me that fucking note. Maybe it was Sammy!!! When I thought it was Sammy I instantly ran down the stairs to ask him. "Sammy did you send me flowers and a note" I asked then showed him the note with the name smudged. "Yes" he replied with while smiling I jumped into his arms and told him how cute and thoughtful it was.

Sammy's P.O.V

Okay maybe I did lie to Faith but it was just so temping the name was smudged, she can't tell what my writing looks like, she loved it so much and thought it was thoughtful and cute. Plus I'm in love with her. Whoever sent her that note and those flowers is obviously to much of a coward to give them to her face to face which I personally think is more thoughtful but whatever.

Faith's P.O.V

I can't believe Sammy sent me those beautiful flowers and that amazing note I loved it so much it was all so amazing.. and I think I might be in love with him.

Well this has been a lovely morning but it's kinda getting boring so I think we should do something. "Can we go to the movies" I asked everyone politely. Everyone replied with yes then I told them that I was going to invite some more people and they were fine with it. So I invited Trin, Sabrina, and Shawn cause he's kind of a friend to me and he was really polite to me after the thing with Amaral happened. I would also get to know him better cause he seems pretty cool and chill and I actually think he's cute.

I knew for a fact they Saby and Trin were going to bring Brennen and Taylor so I didn't have to ask them and I told Shawn he was welcome to bring a date if he wanted to. Me, Sam, Sammy and Nate all got ready for the movies which took a pretty long time since we all had to take showers. We were all ready by 3:40pm which is a bit sad because we took a really long time. Sammy drove I sat in the passenger seat, Sam and Nate sat in the back seat holding hands and looking out the window. I was also looking out the window. I was wearing booty shorts and a black and grey crop top with black Converse. Sammy reached over and put his hand in my pale, white thigh which made me a bit nervous. I turned on the radio and No By Meghan Trainor came on. Me and Sam were screaming out the lyrics and laughing while the guys laughed as well.