Just a Normal day

I woke up to the sound of pouring rain, Tyler wasn't in bed anymore.
"He must have gone to work" I thought to myself as i got up.
I rushed into the bathroom and, as the bathtub filled i started to undress myself.
I sat on the counter, staring at my reflection in the cold mirror. I could still see the marks, i could still feel the pain of those times.
-If it wasn't for Ty...- I whispered more to myself than for anything else.
I got in the tub and cleaned myself slowly.
It felt too damn good!
After a few minutes i got out and started to dry my naked skin with a towel.
I wraped the same towel around my body and walked to the room.
I got dressed and grabed my bag and my belongings, soon I left the house.
Plugging my headphones in my phone i begun to sing along to the song playing:
-and I know that I can fight him, I can let the lion in, I begin to assemble what weapons I can find, cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.- I sang along to migraine by Twenty One Pilots.
I ket walking untill I arrived my destination: Starbucks.
No I wasn't going to get coffee, I was going to work.
Yeah I know my boyfriend is in a famous band... Blah blah blah... That's all really pretty and pink, but life isn't always fun and games y'know?
I like to have my OWN money, I like to earn it and spend it, I like to live without depending on anyone.
I arrived at work and changed into my working clothes.
The day went off really fast.
I got home by maybe... 8:30pm?
-Hey babe! - Tyler smiled widely, showing his not so perfectly straight white teeth.
-Hey love, how was your day? - I asked, he kissing my forehead.
-Normal, you know? I went to the studio on the morning to set up some things and then I just hung Out with Josh...-He answered, turning away, then, he walked over to the kitchen.
I followed him, sitting on the counter while he prepared something for us to eat. -What are you up to?
-uh... What about mac'n'Cheese?- I answered.
-Nah, we've had that last week
-Oh, you're right...
-So... What about... Uh.. A Russian salad?
-Yeah, that's fine by Me! Look, I'm going to take a shower and dress my pj's, then I'll be back.
-alright then!-he answered.
I went upstairs and took a warm shower, then I dressed my pajamas.
I met with Tyler in the living room and we eated.