Chapter 5

A/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH FINAL CHAPTER!!! I really hope you guys enjoyed this story as much as I did though I had way too many feels (I'm sorry!!) just letting you know that I also have a new book starting soon and I will start writing soon after this and it's a Kevin Tran x reader called unknown angel (OOOHHH THE HYPE!!) see ya my lovelies MWAH!!

~One year later~

It's been a year since that day, the day that Dean drove away from the bunker never to be seen by you again. You had no idea what to do anymore so you did what you thought was the only way to get all your emotions out, hunting. You were on a wendigo hunt a few months back and got a rather large gash in you lower abdomen but you knew it was just something you could handle. As you headed back to the bunker you saw a car out the front but unfortunately it wasn't the 67' Chevy Impala you were hoping for but you had given up hope a while ago now. When you finally got to the door you saw a man standing there but you were unable to identify the man. He was tall, well-built and had longish hair. And that was when it hit you.

"Sam?"

You said from behind him, as he turned around you saw a smile grow on his face you couldn't help but smile too. He enveloped you in a giant bear hug and you were so happy to see him alive and well but that's when the hard reality had hit you again, Dean had brought Sam back and gone to hell in exchange. Sam could obviously tell you were upset as a tear escaped your eye. He hugged you tighter and whispered in your ear "I missed you." "you have no idea" you said with a slight chuckle.

Now you have been hunting with Sam for a few months and you were fixing yourself up with the alcohol and stitches. You heard a knock at the door thinking Sam had forgotten his keys when he went to the shops as a supply run. When you opened the door you saw a face you never thought you would see again.

"Dean?"

Your eyes filled with tears as he said nothing and cut his wrist with a silver knife, poured salt on his arm and drank some holy water. he smiled at you and a single tear was shed. "hi" was called all he could handle before he was going to burst into tears and you leaped onto him and hugged him as tight as you could as if he would disappear if you let him go. You whispered into his shoulder where you had buried you face.

"It's been a while."

-End-