School

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

My alarm went off. Pulling out of my amazing dream. One of these days that alarm clock will be no more. I pulled the blankets off of my body just as the door flew open. I jump off my bed onto the floor. My eyes meet those of my mate. I glared at him.

'I'm so gonna kill you!'

'In your dreams kitten.' I chased him around the room. That is untill I tripped my closed my eyes preparing for impact, but it didn't come. I open my eyes to greeted with those of him. My eyes closed as he leaned in. His brushed my mine. He pulled away I whimpered in disappointment. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down. Crashing our lips together.

Jackle

She fell backwards toward the floor. I caught her. She opened her beautiful eyes to be greeted my mine. I started leaning in. Her eyes closed. I brushed my lips against hers. I pulled away. She whimpered in disappointment. She grabbed the back off my neck and crashed our lips together. We pulled away. She hurried into her closest. 15 minutes later she came out with curled hair at the tips. A black tank top. Black skinnies. And combat boots. All ways the combat boots. She wore black eyeliner. We headed down stairs. To school.

 I wrapped my arm around her waist protectively. everybody's head turned in our direction