Shipwreck

Sam, a young boy who's wish is to travel the whole world of Ras'vhan is planning to sneak up on a ship with his friend Ethan who is a boy who is a part-time fisherman that only do it for money so he can spend it on his needs.
Both of them decided that they would go away from the town they are in. They managed to sneak up easily on the ship and hide on the cargo box because the ships crew is celebrating the ships first voyage. Sneaking onto the ship was an easy part of their job but the real problem is when the ship has sailed. An unexpected storm has mysteriously appeared on the expected course of the ship. The crewmembers were in a panic and they followed every order the captain said. But it was not enough the waves were swallowing the ship and it was raining so hard that some crewmembers had already fallen from the ship. Sam and Ethan did not noticed that waves were swallowing the ship until they saw water leaking from the cargo box they were in. They both decided that they would peek through the cargo box they were in and check whats happening outside. They were shocked as the waves are literally bigger than the ship and thunder strikes were hitting the ship. Both Sam and Ethan got out of the box and as they were clinging onto the ships rails. The ship couldn't take it anymore and their biggest fear has finally happened. The ship broke down and it fell to the bottom of the sea. Sam and Ethan got separated that day and the next morning Sam woke up on an island he never knew and that's where his journey begins.