2.Mysterious Island

Sam woke up the next day after the ship got wrecked and his head was a little bit dizzy.

He said to himself, "Where am I?"

As he was about to stand up he remembered what happened last night and started shouting "Ethan, where are you?" after shouting that for like 5 times he realized that Ethan wasn't there and he said "Goddamnit. This is all my fault I should have not brought Ethan with me even though we decided that we would be together" while tears were falling out of his eyes.

He eventually noticed that he was on an island and that island was so big and there was a gigantic tree in the middle of the island surrounded by mountains.

"I should start exploring around this island because I still don't know what is this place and where it is." He said

Sam was starting to go deeper inside the forest towards the gigantic tree surrounded by mountains. While walking to the forest he noticed that he didn't see any signs of life on that island and he didn't got hungry.

"Well this is weird... I'm wandering on this island for like 3 hours now and I still can't see any sings of life. No animals or any other creatures. Except for those weird blue balls floating around ever since i got in the forest......... But i doubt they are living things anyway since when I touch them they just suddenly disappear and they feel cold. It must be some sort of water caused by this island." He said to himself.

Finally Sam reached the mountains surrounding the gigantic tree. He was wondering why are there so much small cave-like entrances and there were weird language written beside the entrance that Sam couldn't read. The moment he stepped inside on one of those entrances a gust of wind suddenly bursted through him and as he wondered through the dark cave those orb-like things were lighting up Sam's path

He eventually said "Why are there so many paths leading off to some place I don't even know?!? Is this place supposed to be a freakin' maze!?" Annoyed at how much there are so many paths leading off to somewhere Sam eventually slipped down to a path which is so slippery. Which made Sam unconscious for a while...