Prologue

Zayn's POV

Sleep was the love of my life. I could sleep days after days and life would be awesome. Apparently Liam didn't think so since he practically knocked over my door trying to wake me up at 6am.

"Zayn, this is the first and only warning. If you don't get up this instant, I will drag you out to interview without your clothes on. And your hair will be a mess, just saying." That woke me up a little bit, just a little. Groaning dramatically I turned to my side and glanced over to Liam, who was looking at me skeptically. 

"Don't wanna, Li Li... Tell them I'm sick 'nd I promise to wake up tomorrow." He chuckled at that and pulled my covers away. Half a sleep, I tried to get it back by reaching my hand blindly accidentally hitting Liam on the leg. Very muscular, hairy, naked leg. I tapped it few times and poked it curiously. 

"Exactly what are you doing, Zayn Malik?" Liam asked clearly amused. I lifted my eyebrow, eyes still closed.

"Exactly why aren't you wearing pants, Liam Payne?" I mocked him, smirking a little. He rolled his eyes and slapped my hand gently. 

"I just woke up, bad boy. What did you think, that I was trying to seduce you?" He asked grinning like an idiot and I laughed it up. Oh, if you knew how much I wish that was the reason. 

"And you just thought that it was the best idea to come and wake me up first? Thank you, Li. I love you so much." I mumbled irritated. "Maybe you should go and try to seduce Niall first." He blushed at that and I frowned. Why did he blush? He surely didn't think I was serious? "Or Larry, I don't mind as long as you let me sleep just a little while."

"Oh, shut up, Z. I will come up in few, you better be up then." He pouted and walked to my door. He turned to look at me expectantly, waiting me to agree with being up. 

"Bring me some breakfast while you're at it, slave!" I chuckled as he shut the door. I still could hear the quiet laughter as he walked up to Niall's room.

Why did he blush when I mentioned Niall? I seriously freaking hope there's nothing going on between those two. I mean, Liam would have told me right? We didn't have secrets. He told me everything and I told him everything. 

Except that I was utterly and desperately in love with him.

A/N: So, that's the prologue of my new story. It will start to develope from here and I wish you all liked it~ I decide I will start to write a little/random fact about myself in every author's note, so if you like to know something about me, just ask in comments and I will answer it in the next chapter or just come up some fact by myself. ;) xxx

There'll be a trailer, I just need to fix some things of it~

Thank you for reading and please remember to comment what this story sounds like and vote of course. I seriously will love you forever if you comment and vote! And I will give you cookies, if there's any of them left! <3