2. Take Me Where I Belong

Harry's POV

 "Wakey, wakey Zayn! We're almost there!" I watched as Liam tried to wake Zayn up. I smirked when Zayn only turned his back to Liam, who groaned. "Zayn, we're already here! There's no way, we'll be late again because of you." Zayn opened his eyes, his head still resting in Louis' lap. We could both see the hurt in his eyes, but I guess Liam didn't notice.

"I'm awake, Liam. And it was only today, when we were late because of me." Zayn mumbled groggily and swayed his legs off of my lap, slowly sitting up. 

"Zayn... I didn't mean it like that." Liam said, looking at Zayn with a light smile. He shrugged, climbing out of the car. His legs buckled a little from the sleep, but he managed to stay up as the others got out of the car. 

"Whatever, let's just go, yeah?" We walked after Zayn who was now stretching his hands.

"Are you hungry, Z?" Liam asked as he skipped next to him. Zayn blushed a little bit and nodded, looking embarrassed. 

"Kinda. But it's fine, I can manage." Zayn said, trying to hide his blush. Liam pulled a banana and a chicken salad from his backpack and handed them to Zayn, with a smirk on his face.

"Are you kidding? You took some food for me?! You're amazing, Li Li!" Zayn yelled and grapped the food from Liam's hand, running inside. We chuckled and arrived inside, where Simon were waiting. We climbed up to the room to plan our new song. 

"So boys, this song is supposed to be a little relaxed and sadder. Not what you usually do, but that's what management said you have to do." Simon explained and we nodded, feeling quite out of character since we weren't used to making sadder songs. Zayn was eating on the couch as we sat sat down. Louis was sitting in front of a piano, I guess he'll be playing to make the song sound sadder. Niall went to get the guitar and Liam and me sat on the couch with Zayn. 

"Remember, I gave you some work last time? Making lyrics to the song? Does anybody have any ideas?" Simon asked when he walked to the room. We looked at each other awkwardly, everyone completely forgotten to even think about the lyrics. To my surprise Zayn raised his hand and pulled out a small paper from his pocket. He handed it to Simon, who looked proud and pleased. Thank God for Zayn, saving our asses. 

"This is amazing, Zayn! You want to show the others or think about the melody first. Since you were the only one to write even something, I'll give you free hands to do anything. As planning the melody and give everyone the parts to sing, yeah?" Zayn looked really happy, it was quite adorable actually. 

"I would like to plan the melody first, if that's okay?" We all nodded and he walked up to Louis. "Can you plan it with me? Like showing me some melodies?" Louis nodded with a little smile on his face. Zayn handed him the lyrics paper and Louis glanced between Liam and Zayn, making Zayn to slap his shoulder and giving him a warning stare. Chuckling, Louis turned to the piano, making few notes to the paper.

"Okay, let's do this." He tried few things that sounded amazing. But what'd you expect? That's my Lou, he's perfect in every way. Zayn seemed to hum the lyrics once in awhile and nodded himself. 

"That's it! That sounds perfect!" Zayn exclaimed after about fifteen minutes. That was fast. "Should we play it to them?" Louis nodded playing once again the whole song before, looking at Zayn who took the lyrics paper. 

Someday you act different

It's not a secret,

Beyond the words you tell me

There's so much you can't see,

Please, take me where I belong

Right by your side,