Always Keep Fighting

Word from the author: 

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the lack of pages. I've been really busy with situations in my life again. It's nothing serious, well yes it is to me but maybe not for you. I'm moving an hour and seven minutes away from my current location in Maryland. You know what that means....No pages will be published for awhile. Me being gone is like the worst feeling including moving away from my people who I truly love; my friends and my boyfriend. Yes consider it as a long distance relationship? Maybe. Or Yes? cuz to me it is...

Not only that but going to a new school. Just the basics. Well nope. My entire life, I move, then settle in, make new friends, doing great!! Then boom, I have to move again!! I can't do that for the rest of my adult years. My mom already had this talk with me yesterday that me and my boyfriend or my friends can meet half way and hang out. But half way is Dover, Delaware. I know that I shouldn't be telling the exact locations of what part I live. But I don't care. You guys have been supporting me through the ups and downs since I starting typing my own creations. Thank you. 

Simple things can get you get you down. Like my situation is getting me down. Don't let people tell you other wise that things will won't work as they should. Because some do. Especially long distance relationships. I wondered what long distance can be like so I looked up "How to do long distance relationships" or "Can long distance relationships work?" or "Is an hour away consider a long distance relationship?"

Here's what I found out by yahoo answers:

  Long distance relationships are hard work.
1 hour away it isn't to bad though, it just depends if you have a way of seeing each other.
Relationships do go through times were you don't feel quiet as close as you did at first, sometimes you feel like you run out of things to talk about over the phone or you feel like your just gong through the motions to keep the relationship going...
The key to making a long distance relationship work, is keeping the excitement alive.
Try making regular plans to see each other, meet up halfway between where you guys live.
Find new things to talk about, true to think outside the box.
If you both truly care about each other and you both want the relationship to work, the relationship will come easy.
Just to stress over becoming distant, just stay open and calm, and be happy within yourself and everything will fall into place.
All relationships are hard work, but at the end of the day if you both truly love each other...
all the other problems and circumstances just seem petty.
Nothing is as bad as it seems & as long as you have good communication you guys will be able to make it work  

Quora:

 I think this falls into its own category, which I call "medium-distance relationships." 

When you're about two hours away from each other, you probably can't see each other every day. Depending on how busy you are and how much money you want to spend on transportation, you may not even see each other every week. I've had several medium-distance relationships over the years, and they have usually fallen into a pattern of seeing each other every other weekend.   

These people have answered my question as well to another's. I might actually be okay. Or maybe not. It all depends. Like these people said, if you make plans ahead of time and see each other more than once, then all will work out okay. Plus my mother told me that she and my dad had to move away from each other at one point but still kept in contact with another since they were in 6th grade!! 6th Grade!! But 6th grade was in high school for them. That's a lot of years!! And now they are married. I just hope everything works okay with me and my boyfriend. Hoping that my relationship with him worked out like my mother and father did. Love is that strong and it will always find away. Or any relationship for that matter. It could be a friend to friend relationship, bi, gay, or lesbian relationship. You just got to keep your chin high and smile because it will work out! At this point I'm crying like I am 2 years old again. But I'm going to stop and my chin up high and smile because I believe it will work out. 

Thank you again for the time to read this inspirational book. Sometimes it will point to just me alone or others into consideration. I am happy to help anyone who is having troubles or to the point where they just can't do it anymore. I am happy to tell you that it is going to be okay. You are strong and worth it. Don't give up like me, keep fighting. Always keep fighting your battles because at the end it is resolved. If any of you think other wise, keep telling yourself it will be okay. I would be glad to help you guys out. Just contact me or reach out to others and talk about it. Talking will make it so much better as it did to me with my mother. Again, thanks for reading this. Sorry it's so long. But the words just had to be spoken and put out there.

REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE STRONG AND NEVER ALONE!!!