Chapter Four : Wait! What? You haven't found it yet?

03/04/2016

Hi Readers!!🙋🙋🙋

I dedicate this chapter to one of my close friend unique_ideas. Thanks Tricy to check out my work and vote and comment on same.

Its nearly 1.45 am and I have just finished writing it, so please, pretty please bear with me for any typo errors and other mistakes...

Hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I did, while writing it! 😘😘😘

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Wait! What? You haven't found it yet?

We all decided to meet at the entrance of 'The Gaming Zone: Port Exclusively For Game Addicts'. This place was not only the most popular place for bowling in the town but also most frequently visited by us. You could say it was our favourite spot.

Donnie had forced me to be his chauffeur because his car broke down.

"You are and will stay my escortor, always." he said and sat in the passenger seat of my car without even waiting for my response.

"How polite of you to ask me" i said sarcastically.

I sighed knowing I can't do anything about this and entered keys in ignition, in defeat.

Tom said something in Donnie's ear leaning through the window and both smirked devilishly before he settled in his car , which was next to mine.

I opened my mouth to inform him about the rules of my car but Donnie just cut me off by saying "I know The Rules" making an air gesture of quoting with his fingers.

"If you know them, then it will be better for you if you follow them too, or be ready to face the consequences. I won't hesitate to kick you out midway and leave." I said sternly.

My car's my baby and am too protective about it.

The rules were pretty simple, just three of them -

1) No one should keep their leg on seat or dashboard, especially with shoes on.

2) No dropping of food and stuff inside the car and littering it.

And..

3) No loud music blaring from stereo, which can damage my ear buds and also distract me from my safe driving motto.

I had suspected that Donnie and Tom had an evil plan, but when I realized what it was, all I could was simply bang my head at steering wheel when we halted at one of the signals.

"What? Your rule is no loud music from stereo, but you didn't say anything about loud singing!" he shrugged innocently when I glared at him.

"You are a terrible singer but!" I whined but he remained unfazed and he resumed shouting the lyrics at the top of his lungs.

My ears are gonna bleed.

"I am going to murder Tom" I said under my breath a plan forming in my mind already.

So when I didn't find Tom and his car on our arrival in the parking lot, I did a happy dance in my mind as I needed some time before he came.

All were puzzled as he was with us a few minutes before.

We initially thought he might have pulled aside for attending a call or slowed down his speed when we were racing our way here, but full ten minutes had passed and he was still nowhere to be found.