The First Lost Girl

Third person Pov
She agitated him to no end. Her brazen, defiant personality was enough to anger to a point that no one had been able to push him to in a long time. Even though he despised her, he had to admit: she had good lost girl material.

It was almost as if her sole purpose in life was to be in Neverland. She could match most of the boys in training, she showed impeccable skill in hunting, and she could handle the goriness of the frequent injuries that befell the boys.

Her behavior slightly surprised Peter. He wasn't used to seeing girls handle the enigma that was Neverland with such ease. Even Tinkerbell had trouble adjusting at first.

(Y/N) was up for any adventure, and she had gotten the boys out of troublesome situations more than once. She was cunning and quick-witted, which proved useful during arguments with Peter. In Peter's eyes, she possessed all of the qualities that every lost child should have; not that he'd ever tell her that of course.

Sometimes Peter's thoughts betrayed him, and he couldn't help but think that she could be the first lost girl. Lost girl... Now that definitely had a nice ring to it.

A/N: So what did you think? Did you like it? If not, constructive criticism is welcome!