16

Jasper

It was six in the evening the day after the ball when we left for the airport.  We were currently driving to the airport in my mate's Maserati. Rose and Emmet were in her BMW while the rest were in Edward's Vanquish. Bella drove straight to the runway and I felt my family's confusion and Alice's and Edward's Glee. "babe?" Garrett questioned as Peter chuckled his knower giving him the answer to our question. "It seems the Volturi have sent their jet for us which is big enough for us to take our cars with us. " Peter said and Bella winked. My family heard this even if they were in other cars and cheered in appreciation and joy. We soon saw the massive jet with the Volturi logo, it was even bigger than the one we had used to go to the South to attack Maria. But the logo was a bit different. it had a gold Swan on the logo with a 'V' at the centre. "What logo is that? " I asked in wonder at the beautiful logo. "my logo. This is my Personal jet" my mate replied casuing us to whip our heads in her direction. She shrugged and entered the car into the jet followed by the others.

The interior of the plane was spacious and tastefully done. We got down and entered the seating area. "welcome guys" Bella said and we went ahead. To our surprise, Santiago and Alec were there. Bella smiled and hugged them. "Buonasera (Good Evening)"  Alec and Santiago said which bella returned, "buona sera i miei fratelli (good evening my brothers)" they smiled and greeting us went to the cockpit. We sat down in our seats and Started our journey to Italy.

Peter

Finally After a 12 hour long journey and another two hours on road we entered the castle gates. My family looked in awe at the castle.

 Bella jumped out and was immediately tackled by a blonde woman whom we hadn't seen the last meeting with the Volturi During Maria's attack

"Heidi" Bella screamed joyfully and hugged her back. "Mi sei mancato così tanto sorella" (I missed you so much sister) to which Heidi laughed and hugged her tightly pulling back and much to our chagrin kissing her smack on the lips. Bella didn't seem to mind and kissed her cheeks. They finally moved away and bella turned to us skipping into my arms, "sorella incontrare i miei amori - Jasper , Peter e Garrett (these are my loves- jasper, peter and garrett)" Bella exclaimed introducing us.

It felt good to see her so happy. Heidi grinned and surprisingly Hugged us all kissing us on the cheeks as well. Bella laughed at our shocked expressions. "get used to it babe. she is handsy. and she greets everyone in the family with a kiss" Bella whispered and went about introducing the Cullens. Rosalie and Alice Hit it off with Heidi immediately. Alec and Santiago joined us and Heidi immediately kissed them on the lips. We now understood what Bella meant. Felix, Jane and Renata came running and Bella hugged all of them. My knower was going on about how they considered her to be family and she was the most precious to them. My family greeted them again. Demetri hugged Bella and kissed her forehead. "come stai sorella? (how are you sister?)" he asked. "I am very very happy Demi" our mate murmured glancing at us with love shining in her eyes. He followed her gaze and smiled mouthing thank you  to us.

We smiled at him and Garrett opened his arms and Bella skipped into them. We were led to two big double doors and towards the throne room where sat the volturi masters.