When Dawn Breaks

day 14 cont

BUBBLES POV

-runs in the place-

"Peachessssss hell naw spiders all over this bihhh ." I yelled .

I pulled out my raid and nicely applied it on them hoes !!!  I pulled out my desert Eagle and ran through ... I looked and looked ! Wheres Ando ? Thats when Spidusa came in , Big weave ... red eyes ... her four spider legs and her mouth is has slob dripping down ..! It just got serious !!

"Were is he ? I Know you have my husband ! WERE TF IS HE ??!" I yelled gertting really serious

"Now now agent bubbles ... We both have something we want" she smirked.

"And what do i -" She smacked me !!!! Awww Hell naw !

I jumped back and pulled my Desert E. All Gold with the Silver rim.... i aimed and blew her left leg off but it released an unknown substaance.

"Girrrrrl , imma raid that !!!" Peaches yelled.

"Stand down , i got this one look for the boys" I Yelled . If anybody gonna raid that Hoe ... Its gone be me!!

I sld under her and fired three shots at her back. I put the gun in my pocket and ran full speed down the hall. I heard a loud thud and spidusa jumped in front of me ..

I Took out my sword that only gets used for good reasons and slid  my sword across her aers and watched as another fell . i pulled back and  ran away her fluids have not yet been examined and we dont know what harm the can do to the human body .

i ran and i heard a scream and made a left down the hall... i pulled open a huge curtin that showed spidusa's layer.....

Peaches pov

What the fuck man ... Bubbles killing niggs all the time like when will it be my turn ! I ulled the ropes off of ando and ryan and we had to drag ryan he was out like a bihh. We went ack upstairs and was stopped cause we saw bubbles annnnd Ando yeaaaah they was hugging like the world is wonderful and everything was okay .

"Excuse me Fuck Nuggets but we have a killer spider bitch running around trying to kill us and to make it worse bubbles i just got a track on her shes moving fast .... she headed back south at bout 139 mph "i stated  looking at the tracker.

"Shit , ill call the pilot to meet us at the jet we gotta get to the lambo we cant have any one else getting hurt today. Ill call Haolrd and see what more information he can get us." Bubbles said Reloading that Ak . How she use all the bullets. she put her silencer on both guns and ran out the building .... Shiiiit !

Harold pov

I answered my Galaxy 4s and this convo was like this;

"Harold we need to get a move on spidusa shes injured and is said to be moving down south. We need you to gi-" I cut bubbles off.

"Look , im in new york i wanted to -" I was cut off.

"Nigga , why you leave we need you to help keep track of her and keep a visual" I was going to send you a sample of her body fluids ." she yelled.

'I-I Im sorry i just wanted to tell you if you died i would feel horrible i wanted to see you one last time-" i stated

"Harold we gotta go ... im speeding and the lambo finn run outta gas and ryans passed and my battery finna explode .... To much chris brown and music ! Talk to yoou when i get in the plane."

"But wait *Beep* I -" MUTHAFUCKAAAA SHE HUNG UP !!!!

Ando pov

Shiiit , we speeding !!!! Im tired asf and i know these niggas aint singing when a big ass spider flying around somewhere ...