~:Part1:Friday~

It was a typical Friday night and i was in my jammies watching spongebob and waiting for Justin to come over,i know what youre thinking but no,hes my bestfriend,he always have been and probually always will be. Just as i took my pop corn out the microwave,my front door was pushed open and in came a boy shouting 'Biebers in da hood!' well done you guessed it,it was Justin. I walked upto him and gave him a bro hug,you know the ones he does with Chaz and Ryan. 'will i get some pop corn too?' he said plopping himself down on my sofa, 'yeh,do you want sweet or salted'? i yelled from the kitchen 'Sweet!' he yelled back. 'well thug life cause ive made butter' you said coming in from the kitchen smiling. Justin just rolled his eyes. i sat down next to Justin and we both carried on watching spongebob,when Justins phone went off. He took his phone out his pocket and read the text,his eyes were full of excitement but also sadness...? weird right? 'whats up' i said. he stayed quiet for a miniute like he was thinking then he suddenly said'oh sorry Avril i have to go ive got a..uh..well a date' 'oh um ok then guess our bestfriend time has to be put aside..again!'i joked 'you know i love spending time with you,but i cant help my sexiness' 'im not tryna be rude but where is that 'sexiness' you speak off?" i teased him. he just rolled his eyes and mimmicked me in an annoying voice.

my voice doesnt actually sound like that does it?

Justin walked out the door,he was just about to shut it and said "i promise ill spend the whole day doing what you want tomoz" then he winked and left. Lets face it,Justin is a player but if he really likes and girl and i mean if he's head over heels for her,he will be the best boyfriend and a total sweetheart.when hes with a girl he loves and suddenly looses her,he has a mind block,starts shutting himself in and not letting anyone talk to him,not even me,Chaz,Ryan,Pattie,Jeremy,Jaxon and Jazzy! he's one of those guys you think is a manwhore when it comes to girls,well a little but he just breaks their hearts like,the name that cannot be named did.he sees it as a revenge from him to all the girl heartbreakers out there.

i got a bit sleep after watching that yellow sponge and his pink friend for 2 hours so i decided to go to sleep,i turned off the lights and tv, when up stairs,un did my hair,removed my make up,brushed my teeth,and thats when i finally went into my cosy bed,its like me and my bed have a relationship,no commitment needed we just sleep with eachother everynight :D seems legit right?

ok so i worked REALLY hard on this chapter i know its short but i just had an idea in the middle of then night took out my laptop and wrote :D

5+ votes for next chapter? pretty please?

please,vote,comment and fan :D

Sonia ^.^