~:Part4:Sunday-Evening~

Justins P.O.V

Yes! finally after all those years i finally kissed her!..well kinda xD ive had a crush on her ever since i could remember,she always thought of herself as 'ugly' but what i see her as,is perfect,her smooth and silky hair,her big beautiful blue eyes,but they werent just blue,they were the deepest and most beautiful shade of blue you can imagine! her flawless skin and ubelievebly charming smile,i just needed to be holding her in my embrace and kissing her gentle lips.

~

we were awkwardy sitting on the blanket when she looked up at me. "Thanks Justin" she said. "what for?" i asked a little confused. she let out a little giggle but i could she the pain in her beautiful orbs. "for telling me the truth" she smiled at me "i mean thats what bestfriends do right?" she looked at the shore then at me again "yes" she half smiled at me before taking out her phone. "what you doing?" i asked "calling Alex" she looked at me for a second,then back at her phone. "Avril,look im really sorry,i shouldnt of butted into your buisness. "no Justin,thank you so much,with out you i would still be fooled by that piece of shit."  i smiled at her. "well if you ever need me im here" i told her

she stood up and held the phone against her ear she started walking away i can see her tearing up,i just couldnt take it anymore,i ran upto her and grabbed the phone out her hand and started talking to that idiot.

"Look you asshole" i started "you two are over,and if you even come near her you'll be dealing with me ok?" with that i hung up, I ran upto Avril and hugged her tight.

Avrils P.O.V

i cant believe what Justin just did,he talked to that asshole and told him we're done,then the next thing i knew,i was embraced in Justins tight grips,it felt so right,i couldnt help but cry,i put my head on Justins chest and he put his chin on my head and we just stood there,hugging.

after a bit Justin pulled aways,looking at me and smiling "come on i'll take you home" he said. we packed our stuff and got inside the car,on the way to my house,nothing but awkward silence filled the air. we got to my house and got inside.

"Thanks for everything Justin." i smiled at him,he smiled back "its ok" he walked upto the door and gave me one more smile before opening the door.

"Justin wait" i shouted and ran to him."yes what is it?" he asked. "well would you mind staying with me for a couple of days,im just still kinda not over,well you know what" i said.he looked at me and smiled "ill love to stay"

i gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek,i felt it again,the sparks that made me fall for him even more,the butterflys, as if there was thousands of them in my belly. i didnt know why i felt that way towards Justin but i liked it.

"would you mind sleeping in the guest room?" i questioned "nope,not at all" he smiled. "ok thanks,im kinda tired im gonna go to bed,but if you want you can stay up or go out" i said "naah i think ill go to bed aswell.

i showed him the guest room we said our goodbyes and went to our rooms. my Jammies were in the wash (which i forgot to turn on..whoops) so i just put on my oversized 'Boo You Bitch' top and girl boxers. i went into the toilet washed off my make up,brushed my hair and brushed my teeth.

i hopped into bed,i lay there and i tossed and turned in every possible direction and way,i just couldnt fall asleep. i got up and went to knock on Justins door,i knocked very lightly incase he was asleep, a bit too lightly i think cause i could hear him humming,so i dont think he heard me. i slowly opened the door,and i saw Justin looking perfect as ever laying there humming,he was only in his boxers and his abs and muscles were showing,i have to admit,he looked smoking hot.

"h-hi" i said "hey" Justin smiled "um,i-i cant fall asleep. can i sleep with you tonight" Justins face lit up and he nodded. I quickly hopped in. omg,my body was touching his body,it felt amazing,then justin pulled me closer to him and looked into my eyes.

"Look Avril,ive been wanted to tell you this for years now,i-i really really like you" Justin said shyly

ok i actually like this chapter,ok what do you think?? i kinda left you hanging there but i promise ill make part5 brill :D 

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK!!

Sonia ^.^