Chapter 24- Bad Relationships

Harry POV 

"Hey mate!" Liam says happily as he walks into my childhood home. 

I think we all came back to our homes after that stupid fucking interview.  But I can't hate it. If it weren't for that interview i wouldn't be home right now. And this is where i need to be. With my family. 

"Hey are you hungry?" i ask and liam nods. After all he did drive quite far to be here. Of course he's hungry. 

"So i think I'm going to date soph again..." he says and i roll my eyes. 

"You're kidding right?" i answer honestly and press my lips in a thin line. 

Is he seriously that fucking dumb. Sophia broke up with him in the first place because she didn't like liam. Why is it now she suddenly likes him again. She's no good... and i don't want liam to get hurt again. He's too caring and people take advantage of him. I hate that. 

"Im not.. i started talking to her again.. and she's different.." he defends her. 

I stare at him blankly. She has him so whipped. I don't understand why though. Maybe she's really good at having sex. Thats the only reason i would think he'd be this whipped even after she broke his heart. Because if a girl were to break up with me. Id leave her and never look back. 

"Don't have sex with her for a week..... and at the end of that week you still want to get back with her. I will respect that relationship." i state as i hand liam a sandwich.

"uh okay...I really don't think sex even matters in this situation.." liam says and i nod to him. 

"Oh sex effects any situation.." I state coming from experience. 

"Yea-" I'm cut off when the door bell rings and liams face pales. 

"Well uh i may or may not have invited soph to come over...."Liam says rather quietly and i suddenly feel stressed out. Of course.... He invited her here. 

Liam walks out of the kitchen and quickly returns with sophia and a familiar face that I haven't seen in a long time. 

"Hi haz.." eleanor says softly and gives me a small smile. 

Wow she looks great. I mean the last time i saw her was when louis broke up with her.. But now. She looks great. 

When i turn i see sophia give me a soft smile which i return the gesture and liam sits back down. 

"So mate what do you say we all go out?" liam asks and sophia smiles widely at him. 

"Yeah lets go out!" she exclaims 

Eleanor and I seem to have to same reaction but we both agree. God louis would kill me if he found out  Eleanor was with us right now. 

"I guess we can go out.." i mumble not feeling 100% sure and liam gives me a nudge. 

"Come on mate it'd be fun..." he says and gives me a smile. 

"Fine.." I say and grab my car keys. 

"Im driving." i state and everyone nods. 

When we get in the car liam and sophia sit together in the back which causes eleanor to sit in the front with me. 

She has always been rather quiet. I never understood how her and louis dated for so long. They were polar opposites. I felt bad because i knew how much she loved him.. But louis just didn't really like her as much ... which caused their relationship to come to an end. 

It was a shock to most people... but not to me. I knew louis just wanted to live his life a little... But maybe he lived it a little too much because he does have a baby now. 

"So what made you come back ?" eleanor asks politely and I look at her curiously. What a weird thing to ask. I mean she didn't even ease into this conversation .. she just straight up asked. 

"Well a lot of things ..... But i missed my family mostly." I answer and she nods. 

"Makes sense.... " she mumbles and starts typing on her phone. When i look in my rear view mirror liam and sophia are making out in my backseat which causes me to feel even more awkward. 

As soon as we pull up to the club there are Paps everywhere like they were waiting of us. 

"Fuck they never leave us alone." I say feeling frustrated and liam laughs. 

"Oh well lets just go have fun!" he says and pulls sophia out of the car. 

I roll my eyes and eleanor takes a deep breath. 

"There is going to be so much shit online about this." she mumbles and i nod. 

"Louis is going to kill me.." i say and she laughs. 

"Yeah he probably will.." She smiles and gets out of the car. 

Louis POV 

"Did you fucking see that shit!!" i yell and lottie stares at me blankly. 

"I did .. She looks pretty." Lottie replies zooming in on eleanor . 

"No lottie ! Look she's with harry! why the fuck would he do that. I mean i know he's fucked up but this is low ever for him!!!" I yell 

"You need to calm down. Fuck sometimes I think you still like her."Lottie says which causes me to get even more angry. 

But maybe i do still like her. I mean I will always like her a bit... I mean we dated for practically 4 years. Its hard not to care. And harry is a fucking backstabber to even still be friends with her.  If he's going to do this... he's already expecting me to freak out ... So I'm going to do to him as he does to me. 

So He can get a taste of what it feels like. 

I pull out my phone and dial a number. After a couple of rings she picks up and says hello. I smirk. 

"Hi ale.".