Chapter 59- mistakes

Ale POV
"I can't believe today is the day!" She says obnoxiously.

I smile at her softly mostly because Liam is my bestfriend. He's done so much for me and the least I can do for him is be in his wedding. I mean I don't nessicarlly agree with who he's marrying. But Ill be happy for him.

"Are you guys ready?" Lou says and glances around the small room.

Lou, Lottie, Sophia's sister Zoe , and myself are all in matching lilac dresses and in all honesty we all look absolutely unhappy.

"Yes of course!" Sophia mumbles and smiles at all of us.

"I've been waiting for this day my entire life." Sophia says and we follow her out of the room.

Harry POV

"Are you sure you want to do this Liam..." I ask for what feels like the thousandth time.

"Yes mate ... You don't have to worry about me." He gives me a reassuring smile and I pat his back.

As sure as he is ... I can't help feel unsure for him. I mean is he really going to be happy.

"Ale is here." Liam mumbles and I nod.

"I know I saw her Instagram post ..." I reply and he smiles.

"A reunion between the two of you would be great haz.. I mean I hear she's single." Liam says and I laugh.

"Of course she is.." I roam my hands through my hair and suddenly feel stressed out.

I've been distancing myself from her since I came back to Coachella. I broke up
With Kendall and grew closer to my best mates.

"Today is going to be good..." Liam says again and I look at him awkwardly . Maybe he's just trying to reassure himself that this is what he wants .

Louis and Niall walk into the room and pull Liam into a hug.

"It's time mate." Niall says and Liam nods.

"It's time ..." Liam repeats and walks out of the room.

We line up and I can't help but groan when I see who my partner is.

"Uh hey.." I say awkwardly and she smiles at me.

God that smile .... I've missed it.

"Harry long time no talk." She says and I nod.

I open my mouth to say something but the front door to the church opens and the person I least expected to be here is here.

"Selena?" Ale and I both say in unison.

She looks absolutely beautiful .. But my bestfriend is beautiful.

"Hey guys ... Couldn't miss liams big day." She says rather calmly.

Me and ale both exchange looks as if uneasy with Selena being here.

Sophia quickly turns around and glares at Selena.

"No who invited you !!! Someone get her out of here!!" She yells and Selena smiles while opening her purse.

"Guess my good friend Liam invited me." Selena says as she hands the invitation to Sophia.

Selena quickly walks in and finds her seat .

"This is going to be a disaster." Ale mumbles and I can't help but laugh.

"Oh I know ... I bet $20 Liam is going to fuck up this entire wedding." I blurt and ale gasps .

"No Liam wouldn't do something like that." Ale defends him and I smirk at her.

"I've known him a lot longer than you have love .... And I'm pretty sure he's going to fuck up ." I reply to her and she nods her head.

"fine I bet $20 he's not going to fuck up." She says sternly and I smile.

I knew she wouldn't be able to resist a little bet.

The music starts and we start walking down the aisle.

"I always knew you'd be walking down the aisle for me..." I joke and ales face turns red. It's good to know she still likes me.

"It's for Liam." She says sternly and I bite my cheek so I don't laugh.

"Wow you're marrying Liam now ? I always thought you were a Harry Stan?" I joke again as we take a seat next to eachother.

"What's a Harry Stan?" She tries to act like she doesn't know.

"It's you." I remark and she laughs a bit which causes me to laugh.

"Excuse me .. Silence please." The priest says towards us which causes everyone to glare at us.

Ales face turns red and I nod to the priest.

The wedding goes by smoothly and we start getting towards the end and ale nudges me.

"You owe me $20 styles." She says in a knowing tone and I laugh.

"Weddings isn't over yet now shh , we need to
Pay attention." I say towards her and she smiles amused at me.

The priest says "you may kiss the bride" and to everyone's surprise.

Liam doesn't kiss her.

He stares at her for a few moments and Sophia's eyes go wide.

"$20 please..." I say towards ale who just stares at Liam with her jaw dropped .

I let him embarss himself in front of him for a few moments before I decide to fulfill my 'best man' duties by standing up in front of everyone .

"I apologize but I'm going to need a moment with my mate..." I smile and grab liams arm.

I pull him into the little room we once were in and he sits on the chair completely shocked.

"I fucked up.." He mumbles and puts his head in his hands.

"I know...." I reassure him of his failures and he laughs.

"I love Selena ." He blurts and I nod once again before kneeling down next to him.

"I know..." I say towards him and he furrows his brow at me.

"Because ... I saw in you what I saw in myself." I start and tears start falling down his face.

"I thought I liked someone I didn't really like ... And I broke the heart of the person I actually liked.... And instead of admitting it ... I kept pushing it away ... And I mean you went to a whole new level by actually coming this close to get married ... I get it, it happens ... You just need to do what your heart wants." I finish and look down.

Me and Liam sit in silence for a few moments before he speaks.

"Im going to go fix things with sel ... And I think you should follow your own advice and fix things with that one person you were referring to.." He starts and pulls me into a hug.

"Thanks mate." He says before leaving me alone in the room.