Chapter 58- S.S

Ale POV
Kendall posted a picture of her and Harry and I hate it. I hate them together . Fuck not liking him ... I like him a lot . I want him back.

"Hello?" Michael says sweetly from across the table and gives me a soft smile.

"Yeah ? " I smile back at him and try to ignore my thoughts.

"I asked if you wanted to head to the festival?" He asks again and I nod.

"Oh yeah yes .. Let's go!" I say feeling a bit rushed and guilty.

Harry POV

"I'm engaged!" She yells as she wraps her arms around me.

"You're what?!" I ask looking at the sparkling ring on her finger.

This can't be right. No no no no.

Liam smiles widely as I glare at him.

"Sophia please ..." Liam notices my intolerant attitude shining through.

"Sophia Payne to you.." She says proudly and holds out her hand.. Not getting the hint to shut the fuck up.

"No Sophia smith . That's your fucking name." I say in a low tone towards her which ceases her talking.

"Harry.. Please." Liam says staring at me with pleading eyes.

Of course this asshole cheated on my best-friend with Sophia and now here we are a few months later and he's engaged. I fucking hate him even more.

"So when did you decide to do this ... During your relationship with sel? Or after?" I say harshly towards Liam which causes his face to pale a bit.

He doesn't answer.

Sophia opens her mouth to reply and I put my hand up.

"Some advice Sophia ... Once a cheater .. Always a cheater. Trust me I know from experience ." I ramble.

"So you're saying someone can never change?" She asks me a bit calmly with a brow raised.

I ponder for a moment. Allowing her words to sink in.

"I never said that..." I stutter a bit .. Now feeling unsure.

She stared at me amused.

"You know little styles, before you come after me with accusations, make sure they don't contradict your own life." She says which caused me to glare at Liam.

Of course that fucker told her about me trying to change .

Sophia smiles at me amused. 

Maybe coming back to LA to record was a bad idea... Because now I'm even more besides myself than I was when I was back at coachella ... Fuck Kendall for sending me back here.

I look up at Liam and see his face pale once again and the I suddenly feel someone hug me from behind.

"Hey hazza.." I hear the familiar voice speak and suddenly feel a sense of solace.

"Liam .. Sophia." She mumbles abruptly and takes a seat next to me while smiling widely at the couple in front of us.

Selena always amazes me. I mean here she is sitting across her ex and his mistress ... And she still has the heart to smile at them two.

I think her kind behavior really throws them off because they both have yet to talk.

"what brings you here?" I ask looking down at my now unappetizing food.

"I was just stopping by .. I was just finishing up some stuff in the studio but now I'm feeling hungry." She says and smiles.

We often come to this little cafe place by the recording studio because it's quick and close to where we need to be.

"I'm engaged." Liam blurts out awkwardly and Selena laughs.

"How cute . Congratulations." She praised him and smiles at Sophia before turning back to me.

"Yeah he chose me over you!" Sophia adds on rudely which causes me to gulp.

What a bitch.

Selena sighs and smiles at Sophia.

"Is that so?" She asks while looking at me and back at Sophia.

Even though I hate Liam in this moment.. I can relate to him we are both just awkwardly watching all the happen before us.. But unlike him I have faith in Selena.. She always handles situations quite well.

"It is so ... Because I'm Obviously better than you." She mumbles.

"Wow .. And who are you again? Last time I checked you started your so called career off the fame of someone else..." Selena blurts out to her.

"How old are you grow up." Sophia says Obviosuly getting defensive of her status.

Selena laughs again and effortlessly flips her hair .

"I'm sorry ... Sophia ? Was it? You were the one who blurted out something childish and now you're telling me to not be childish..." Selena starts and looks at me with an amused expression.

"What we're the words you just used .... Oh yeah right ... Don't say something that contradicts your own life." Selena smiles at Sophia and I see her face flush.

I feel a sense of proudness erupt inside of me.. Because now Sophia is being put in her place.

"We better get going.." Liam says as he awkwardly stands up.

"Yeah you better get going." I say as Sophia glares at me.

She quickly stands up and walks off . Liam following closely behind like a puppy dog.

"So why are you here ..." Selena asks randomly and I tilt my head a bit trying to understand her question.

"I am going to record..." I mumble.

"No the real reason.... You were suppoused to be at coachella right now remember .." She says and I sigh.

"You saw ale didn't you.." She says a I roll my eyes,

"I knew it !! You still like her!" She yells and I look down.

Do I ?