It had to be this way?

Your POV
As I got off the bus, Julian followed behind me. I didn't know why, all I knew was that he got up when I did. When we got off the bus, I started talking to him because the bus stopped a mile away from my house, and apparently his too. "I never actually got to tell you my name today." I said to Julian kinda scared. "Oh yeah? Well how about you tell me then, since you're so anxious." Julian said in a sarcastic tone. ***Y/n will be Rayne from now on*** "Rayne.. Rayne Brooks.." You said. "Cool." Julian said seeming very uninterested..
Julian's POV
Ok.. I've never talked to someone like this before. I thought to myself as I looked at her jumping playfully around on the sidewalk.. "Wait, do you live in that two story brick house?" I said to Rayne as I pointed towards the one near to mine. "Um yes I do..." She said and got embarrassed. "Woah, well I'm your neighbor now, great.." I said acting like I didn't care at all.
YOUR POV
When we got off the bus, Julian pointed at my house and asked me if I lived there, I got embarrassed.. Then, he said we were neighbors.. That means Jovani! I thought to myself very excited.. Then, my phone lit up with a text message.. It was Jovani..
Rayne: Hey Jovani.

Jovani🔥😈: Oh hey Rayne!

Rayne: Oh? You remember me?

Jovani🔥😈: How could I forget a
Face like yours?
Rayne: Haha, you crack me up😂

Jovani🔥😈: I'm serious babe😆🔥
Rayne: Sure😉
___________________________
Not too late after that, I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and kiss me on the cheek. I turned around and surely enough, it was Jovani..
jovanis pov🤓
I saw Rayne across walking towards the house across the street from me, I texted her and while she was looking down at her phone, I ran up behind her, wrapped my hands around her waist and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Hey cutie! So I guess you're my neighbor now?" I said and she continued to blush.. "Yeah I guess so, haha." Rayne said. Yes! This amazingly beautiful human being is my neighbor.. play it cool Jovani..