Wait, that wasnt him..

Rayne's POV🤘🏼
The way he looked at me, it made me feel secure. His blue eyes, his adorable smile, I might be in love..
                 Jovani's POV
Her smile, her laugh, everything about her makes me fall in love with her even more, I plan to make her know that.. I love her..
                 Rayne's POV
"hey, since you live next to me now, wanna come meet my mom and dad?" Jovani asked. "um yeah. just let me go tell my mom." I said. "Um, Rayne? I think she's already over at my house babe. haha!" Jovani said laughing. "oh wow I feel really weird now oh my gosh." I said and my cheeks turned red. When we walked over to Jovani's house, we could hear our parents talking through the door. "Yeah, Julian was talking abou-" You heard Jovani's mom saying, then Julian ran up and said, "hey you guys, Um..lets go.."
"um where do you plan on going?" I asked Julian.
"Anywhere but here!" he said..
"okay, let's go to the fair Julian." Jovani told him.
"yeah that's a great idea bro!" Julian said in reply.
Julian's POV
When we arrived at the fair, Jovani went to the bathroom, but he left his phone with me. Rayne went off to Starbucks to get us something to drink.. I unlocked Jovani's phone and got on his text messages.. I looked through all the flirty text from him and Rayne.. if only he knew.. Before I knew it, I was typing a message to Rayne.
Julian on Jovani's Phone:
      Julian: Hey Rayne..
       Rayne: Yes, Jovani?
     Julian: When you come back, meet me in the park area.. I wanna talk to you alone.
    Rayne: Sure thing👍🏼 I'll meet you there❤️
       Jovani's POV
I walked out of the bathroom and up to Julian.
"Hey bro, I'm going to the park area over there for a few, don't wait up!" Julian said.
"Ight, see you when you get back man." I said to him very confused. 
I rode a few rides with a friend I met up with, it's been 1 hour since Julian left and I still haven't seen Rayne either..
                      Rayne's POV
I came back with our drinks, but when I saw Julian wasn't with Jovani I sat his down.
"Hey Jovani!" I said.
    He didn't answer, but soon he did.
"Oh hey Rayne, come sit down." He said.
I sat down next to him and he looked into my eyes.. I stared right back. His eyes sparkled like stars with the moon reflecting back on them. He started to hold my hand, I let him. 
"You're so beautiful Rayne." He said to me making me blush..
"You aren't so bad yourself." I said with a laugh and looked down.
He started tracing the veins in my arm, which made me tense up a little..
"Relax, it helps." He said which made me calm.
"Okay, I'm trusting you." I said to him with full confidence.
Not long after, he leaned over and kissed me.. i kissed back..
                    Jovani's POV
After a while of being by myself, I went off to look for Julian and Rayne.. 2 hours passed and I finally found them.. not exactly how I wanted to see them..
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING JULIAN!" I screamed at him furiously!
"Bro, I promise..it's not what it looks like.. you gotta believe me." He said to me but I was too angry to come to my senses.
"How dare you Julian? You knew I loved her.." I said and ran away trying not to cry infront of Rayne..
                   Rayne's POV
I don't know what just happened.. I thought Jovani texted me... I thought Julian hated me..