It's just you..

Jovani's P.O.V
The way she looks, laying in my arms, so beautiful when she sleeps.. I knew she was mine. The night slowly faded away and I fell asleep, Rayne's head laid on my bare chest. Morning came and I woke her up, "come on babygirl, I fixed you breakfast." "Awh, Jovani!" she said blushing. "Good morning beautiful, I love you!" I told her. "Good morning babe, I love you too!" She said back in a cute tired voice.
                    Rayne's P.O.V
Jovani is so adorable. The way he cares for me just makes me feel secure. After I got done eating, Jovani grabbed me up and kissed me, I kissed back and we instantly started to make out. I could tell how much he loved me. Soon, Julian walked in, "Woahh, sorry, did I interrupt something?" He asked. Jovani backed up off me and sat me on his lap in a chair, "No bro, just a good morning kiss to my sweet baby." Jovani said. "Well, whatever it was, mom wants us all downstairs, she wants to take us somewhere." Julian said. As we walked downstairs, Mama Jara told the boys they were going to Disney World. Jovani seemed sad because she hadn't said anything about me going. "Mom, can Rayne go too? I'd love it if the girl I loved came with me to the most magical place on earth!" Jovani said doing the puppy dog face. "Of course!" Mama Jara said giving me a hug, "one of my boys finally got someone he loves, of course she can go!" Jovani ran up to me and gave me a huge hug, I'll walk you home babe, you can go pack your things, we leave at 8 a.m tomorrow." jovani told me. We walked across the rode to my house, "love you babe!" jovani said and kissed me on the lips, hugged me, then walked back to his house. I ran inside, packed my clothes, then walked downstairs for supper. "Hey sweetie, how's the Jovani thing going?" my mom asked me. "It's going great actually, we are going to Disney World tomorrow for 3 weeks!" I told her very enthused! "be safe sweet heart, you might wanna get some rest before you go." she told me. "okay mom." I told her back. l walked upstairs and flopped on my bed, all I could think about was jovani.
Julian's P.O.V
Ugh, lovey dovey crap on the Disney vacation! what am I supposed to do, be alone the whole time?! I swear, I should've taken my shot at Rayne when I had the chance, what is wrong with me? I laid in my bed all night, thinking about Rayne.. there's gotta be a way..