4- Alex

She's cute.

I mean, from what I know already. 

I've only seen her lying on the floor drenched in her own blood and devouring a soft-shelled taco at Taco Bell, but I know that she's pretty cute.

And nice.

And my type.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"So what's your story?" Cailyn asks me, through a bite of her beef filled taco. 

"You mean, like what I like to do?" I wonder.

"No, like YOUR STORY. Everything. What's up at home, with your parents-" I interrupt her.

"No parents. They abandoned me on the side of the road when I was 4, and I kind of just grew up, moving from house to house, then I got a job and my own place."

"Same, except they died in a car accident when I was 10." She responds, with a smile of partial empathy. "So what diseases or disorders do you have? Like I have anxiety, which causes me to feel like I'm kind of just a spectator to the real world. I understand that I'm there, but I feel like I'm in a dream I guess?  I also have depression, as you can tell, I have dyslexia, and also I'm anorexic." I notice how skinny she is. She is still beautiful in my eyes. Wait, what?

"Well I have depression, anxiety, ADHD, and I had skin cancer but it was all removed when I was 9." I stare into her beautiful green-blue eyes for a moment, as she runs her fingers through her knotted (from the hospital) jet black (a/n HEART) hair.

"Here's to some screwed up people, in a screwed up world, living screwed up lives." She says, holding her small-sized Doctor Pepper up. I hold my cup up, hit hers, and without thought, ask, "Do you wanna stay at my place tonight?"

Ooooo cliff hanger 

Haha ok I'll stop bye