Chapter 1

*Harry Styles P.O.V*  

"Well, I'll wait for you to call." she promised. Smiling at me for I had satisfied her well last night. 

The way she called out my name and tugged and pulled on anything she had her hands on, was more proof. 

I faked a smile, "I'll call." I lied, closing the door behind another Skylar Viera "Resemblance". 

I don't even remember what her name was. 

I know what you're thinking. "I thought he was with Emily in London" me and Emily never got back together, I called her and quickly hung up. 

I only said those things to Sky, because I was stupid and didn't wanna make her feel bad for having a good time. 

I did leave to London though, and I am still here. I came here to stay away and try to get over her. But I never did. 

It's been 5 years and I still can't get her out of my mind. 

Ever feel so week and low? Searching YouTube for that one song that just might make you more depressed, or just understand your mood. Ever make your self sick, sick of yourself, sick of everything, and everyone around you? And honestly its a scary feeling knowing your everything means absolutely nothing. When her voice was your soundtrack then its a blank record. You prayed and hoped that one day she realizes she misses you, you act like you don't wanna talk about her, but deep down you're dying to just hug her and hold her as yours. That moment when you're fighting your mind, the feeling of you knowing the truth but you feel the pain. The pain being the fact that you just wanna forget it all and kiss the lips of an Angel. All this time I spent away from her I faked a smile around me. When I'm alone I don't cry, but I come close to having a heart attack with all the pain my heart held from not fighting harder for her. I literally let her slip. I had an opportunity and I just let her go.  

But she was happy, and you didn't wanna ruin it. 

I kept using that excuse. God, I sounded like Isaac. 

Isaac.. He's the lucky guy. The one who grabbed her and never let her go. The one who helped her move on from me. 

She may have moved on, but I never did. 

I've kept in touch with the lads and their families, but nobody else. 

What would I say to someone I've purposely avoided for years. You promise to keep in touch, but you knew you would break it. 

If I write to her I will want to hear her, hear the way her American accent wraps around every word she speaks, hear her sarcasm if I make a snarky remark, hear her soft subtle words register into my head as I plan on my next choice of words. 

If I call I her I would want to see her, her expressions as we talk, her eyes as they twinkle, her lips as they move, her body movements as she explains.  

I couldn't Skype her, if I did I would want to hold her. Feel her soft skin against mine, feel her heart beat against mine, and just hold her forever. 

You see why we can't talk? I will want more, always. I will want more than whats good enough.  

I sigh as I sit down and call Louis. 

*Skylar Viera's P.O.V* 

"Well I think you're going to get the part. I mean you're beautiful and charismatic with a personality the whole world should be in love with." Isaac offered words of encouragement, after my audition to play in a movie.