Chapter 2.

"You're lying." I said, sitting up and letting him go.

He stared at me and sighed, as if he was going to lie again but decided against it.

I sat next to him, waiting for a reply.

"I got a call today." he moves his hands to his face, "The police know about the murder."

"What?" I couldn't have possibly heard him right.

He looked up at me from his hands, the expression on host face resentful, "They know about the murder and want me to take a visit tomorow and yada yada, you know how the rest goes." he got up and walked out of the living room.

I had know idea how to take this, it was so long ago. How could anyone have possibly said something now?

"Well, are you going?" I asks, panic clear in my voice.

"Yes, Sky. I have to go. Someone told the police about me and now they want me over to do a bunch of DNA test. I'm fucked." he walked back in and then back out.

Omg. I furrowed my eyebrows in consideration, "I don't understand. Who would tell? Only me, you, and Harry know." I said.

Isaac swiftly walk in with annoyed look on his face, "Harry."

I quickly shook my head, Harry had promised, "No way. Harry is in London."

Isaac leaned against the couch until he was kinda sitting on the arm, "There is no one else, Sky. I know he promised but come-on its Harry we're talking about. The guy hates my guts, I'm only surprised he waited this long to tell on me." he looked at the blue carpet and ran his fingers through his hair.

Although he is right, Harry is still in London. I don't know how he could've done this, "Ok, but he's still on the other side of the planet." I argued.

Isaac sighed, closing his eyes. "It's called a plane Sky. People use it from time to time to get across the planet." he sarcastically replied.

"Even when you could be charged with murder, you're still a huge Dick." I snap.

"Huge, is one word I agree with." he gets up and walks to the kitchen, again.

He isn't serious, I'm panting right now. My boyfriend could go to jail and he's here joking. I don't get it.

I got up from the couch and followed his footsteps to the kitchen, where I found him leaning over the kitchen island.

"Aren't you a little scared?" I asked.

"Fuck, Sky. At this moment I'd pick having a conversation with your father. I'm practically shitting bricks. I just knew someday it would happen." he explains.

His face looks oddly pale, and he's sweating. For a slight second I though he was going to faint.

I walked over to our room and laid down on my side of the bed, I need to rest.

"Babe, are you ok?" Isaac asked at the door.

I simply nodded my head, although it isn't true, I couldn't say it.

I could feel wetness creep at the corner of my left eye. I knew Isaac was gonna get caught, I knew it. I just didn't expect it to be today, or tomorow.

I sighed and attempt to shut my damp eyes.

-

-

-

-

*Harry Styles P.O.V*

"I don't think I should've done that." I say, as I pace back and forth in the hotel room.