Adopted! Hell yass!

Lacey POV

I woke up tuhh Tre and NyNy waking me up it's adoption day! Yassss! I well we been trying tuhh get outta this hell hole! The the slut of this damn adoption center came by "luhh ugly ass faggots." She said "luhh nappy head ass hoe." Nylah growled at her. She said "whatevea." Then walked away. I can't stand ha luhh hoe ass! Every since I came tuhh this plc she been fucking wit me ann my squadd. Like hoe step the fuck back we can smell yo luhh fishy ass frum downstairs I mean goddamn! I got up and got dressed we looked good as hell.

Nylah outfit:

•Black crop top

•Oreo 5's

•White and grey leggings

•Timberlands

Tre outfit:

•Black hoodie

•'Luhh rich nigguh' grey shirt

• Retro 11's

My outfit: 

•white crop top

•light blue jeaned jacket

•Baby blue jeans

•kd's

We walked downstairs tuhh eat then we saw the sluts outfit of the day

•SHORT ass shorts

•crop top that show her boobs

•raggedy heels with the front talking

•HELLA MAKE UP

Her and he luhh followers came towards the table. We covered our nose cuz she smelly as hell today!

"The fuck you looking at?!" She yelled at us

"Bitch we clearly looking atcho dick fishy in duhhlegs hoe ass!" Tre yelled back at her

"Okey ya calm down! We got some SPECIAL guests coming to adopt." My Ryan yelled to us

"Yhu ready to suck anotha dick slut." I said smirking

"Ready to get beat the fuck up bitch." She said standing up.

"Okey den bitch square up." I said standing up biutting my hair up

She ran towards me hit me then I punched her in the face and at the same damn time hitting her head on the table. "AHHH STOP BITCH!" She yelled still swinging. She hit me in my lip. Big muthafuckin mistake bitch. I banged her head on the table hella hard she blacked out. Cuz her hands fell down. Her luhh followers tried tuhh fight me and I fought all three of em. I was on the second one when I was pulled off but some man it tattoos! Damn no lie baby boy sexy!

I got outta his grip went tuhh squadd they said "damn Daniel." We started laughing I said "shidd ya know I slay." Then they made a beat tuhh formation I was singing "Cuz I slay, (slay) all day (slay), we slay (slay), we gon slay , CUZ IS SLAY!" We said at the end then stars laughing. Somebody cleared their throat. "Wassup?" We asked they was smiling the sexy one with the most tattoos said "we wanna adopt ya." We looked at Ms.Ryan "Who dat?" We asked "this is Chris Brown,August Alsina, And Tyga." She said smiling hella hard. We laughed and said "okey." We left tuhh pack our shot quick took about an hourbwe had HELLA shit! Then when we walked down holding about 4 bags each they took em from us and we started tuhh walk outside when we saw lights me ann squadd posed at ALL the cameras. Then we were guarded by some buff ass body guards. Then we was led to this BEAUTIFUL white limo. Lace almost passed out but I caught her. We went in and we saw so snacks we 

Looked at each other and said "HELL YES!" We literally jumped in and ate candy.

They laughed at us and we rode to separate houses. Tre wuz first.

"Bye Tre." NyNy said. "Bye my nigguh." I said

He laughed at us "Bye ya." Then him and Tyga or Uncle T got out the car and went in the mansion. Then like 30 minutes later it was NyNy next and Uncle Chris."bye baby daddy." She said. "See yhu lata baby momma." I said laughing and giving her a hug. Then it bwad just me and August. "So wassup ma." He said "wassup." I said "Let me know bout chu." He said. I started in a singing my life story "well once upon a time, I had an abusive ass father..... Every since my momma and he drank it gooot worser....I ended up in the hospital about 12 times... He was a crazy aaaass man.... Until I called the people on him. .. They put me in a adoption center I was in thea for about 6 or 7 years.... Always got picked on by that slutty ass bitch.... It was adoption day. I was wit my gang.I beat her ass.  Then ya came...." I finished my last note he clapped and said "You wanna get signed or nah. And to be amazed yo ass sing jus like me." He said laughing. I acted like I thought about it "HELL YES! And that just might be my first hit it's gon be called 'Fucked up story'" I said laughing (A song I made up btw but in a different way just used some parts of it) then he called somebody "Yea wassup T.....Yea.....I wanna sign some girl I know..... Yea she can sing and rap.....hella good.....iight.....bet." Then he hung up.

"Well." I said. He smiled "he said to send a video." He said I smiled and said "coo." Then we pulled up to this HUGE ass mansion. After a while he showed me around my room and pthe inside was BIG ASF! Then it hit that time. "Aye daddi I'm finna go shoot my video!" I yelled to him.... He was in the kitchen. "iight bbg make me proud!" He yelled back. I ran to my room and turned on my camera. "Wassup T its ya Lacey but call me lace I wrote this song its called 'Stop.' Its a rap/ sing song so here I go....0" I started. "When yo came in my life I was already fucked up. You told me you loved then you cheated that's fucked up. Nigguh......JUST STOP! Don't fuck wit me! Ain't now wea above me. Caught and dat bitch in the making had me like DAMNN DANIEL! Btw I caught cha ass. You said you love me ha but I caught yo ass! Why the fuck you lie. No wonder yo ass ain't neva let me get by. Like niiiiggguuuhhh.....STOP! Boy STOP! Fucking wit me....STOP tryna take my energy.....STOP being a luhh pussy! Cuz that ain't gon getcho ass no wea! Don't fuck wit me! Cuz nigguh you can't get no wea above me! You thought I cried! Well I didn't but denied the fact that yo bum ass was worth it! You jus wasting yo damn time! Wasting yo damn breath! I told you I'm over you! You said you was ova me! But yet chu still callin my phone like......STOP! Back the fuck up gimme some space like......STOP! Nigguh don't call,text,facetime or Skype me! Cuz like I told you.....STOP! I don't give a fuck bout chu no moe! Stop don't fuck witme  I told you yo dumb ass wuxz a piece of shit! Don't! Fucking call me! Witcho ugly talking big mouth smalldick ass! Boooooyyy JUST......................STOOOOOOP.......... DAMN!" I sang my last note then said "well there you go hope yo enjoy my nigguh." Then I turned the camera off and turned to see August looking at me smirking and slowly clapping. "Damn ma!" He said "Ian know you had it in you." I just laughed and said "it was nothing." He stopped "you!call! That! NOTHING! Girl you crazy! Anyway fam and squadd comin ova chea tmrw so go tuhh sleep."  I just said "iight." Took a shower then took my ass tuhh bed.

Well there is the first real chapter and btw the songs I used in here are ones I wrote don't believe me look it up and you won't find em cuz ian post em... Yet... Got stage fright amm shidd..... But still damnit! There 👅👅😂😂😂✌✌💋💋❤❤😒😒😁😁