Whoa

Lacey POV

I hurried up and picked up the soap and turned around to aj looking hard. "I'm about to make you get out August." I said staring at it. He pouted. "Why." He said "because." I said and starts washing up my back towards him. I was picked up by my waist and I was facing him my boobs all exposed and shidd then he grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist which made aj slip inside of me a little. I gasped I under my breath but kept my cool. "Watchu want?" I said wrapping my arms around his neck." Ain't it clear what I want?" He said smiling then he kissed me and I kissed back and we kissed for a while then he slid aj all the way in and started pounding inside of me. "Ahh fuck august!" I moaned out. He went faster and squeezed my ass. "Uhhhhh." Me and him moaned out. He just kept going faster ruining my insides. We were all over our hair wet and everything. But we didn't care all we heard was the clapping of our bodies and the water running. 

~3 hours later~

We finally stopped and I was out of breath man! He can put it down!

I stepped out of the shower after washing up and walked out of the bathroom.

Then I went into the living room and sat down and watched some T.V.

Then august sat next to me. "I have to go to the studio so I will see you later." He said "okay." I said he kissed me and  I kissed him back then he left I was bored so I fell asleep on the couch.

Tre POV

I woke up next to nylah

I went to the bathroom and did my business when I walked back out nylah was up and just put new clothes on. "Good morning nylah." I said "morning." She said then we went downstairs to see "her" on the couch "how the fuck you get in here?" Me amnd NyNy asked"where tyga?" Was all she said "bitch we already told you! That baby ain't his! Get the fuck out!" Nylah yelled then uncle TYG walked down the stairs. "Aye Tre yo daddy coming to get yo- what the fuck do you want." He said "I have your DNA test you wanted." He said "how the hell you get a DNA test BEFORE the damn thing is born." I said "I don't know by this is his baby but he just keep deniying it!" She said "because it ain't his baby!" Me and NyNy said after a while she left "finally!" We all said then the house bell rung. NyNy went to get it and came back with my daddy "wassup lil man." He said "hi." I said we went into the vcar after saying bye then he took me too this dance place where we danced then we just went to all fun places then we went home an I fell asleep.

Nylah POV

After Tre left daddy took me to the mall and I got ALL stuff. Then we went to the food court laughed and I got me a  New phone!! Then we went back home and I fell asleep