Airport

Claire's point of view
So Owen and I are at the airport. Finally. We can leave Jurassic world. The horrific memories filled my brain as I sat, waiting for the plane to arrive. "Hey" Owen says, and sits next to me. "Hello" I reply, and kiss him on the cheek. Yes, we are dating. He hands me the coffee he told me he would get. "Here" he says. "Thank you" I apply. It's already past midnight and the plane still hasn't arrived yet. Ugh. Owen and I sit there, in silence. We wait. And wait. And wait. And wait. An announcement goes on the loud speakers. Finally. The plane is here. Owen and I board the plane. We both sit next to each other. I get the window seat. The plane is actually quite nice. The seats are cushioned and can go back pretty far. I lean my chair back as far as it can go. This plane ride is scheduled to arrive in LA at about 11:00 am. This is going to be a long ride. My eyes are heavy, and I can't stay awake any longer. I drift into a deep sleep. Dreams fill my head about Jurassic World. No, not dreams. More like nightmares. I toss and turn to the thought of it. It's so awful......all of those people.....gone. Family members. Friends. Gone. It's sad to think about, but it's all real. The dinosaurs, everything. It's no joke.

I wake up the next morning, Owen gone. I check my phone. 9:53. Ugh. Still a little while to go. I sit in my seat, and rise it up a little. Owen comes back moments later. "Morning" he smiles. "Morning" I chuckle. "Did you get enough sleep?" I ask Owen. He nods in agreement. "Yup" he says. "And you?" He questions. "Ya" I say back. All of a sudden, a lady with dark hair and brown eyes comes through the aisle. She kind of looks like Zara in a way. "Would you like something to eat or drink?" She asks politely. "I'll just have an apple and water" I state. "Me too..." Owen applies. "Ok" the lady says, and gets our "breakfast". I look out the window. The clouds are below me, and the sky is clear blue. It's very pretty. I feel like I'm soaring on top of the world. Well, in a way, I am. I sip my water and Owen strokes my hair. I lean on his shoulder, and we lay there in silence.
10:00
10:30
11:00
Still nothing. We still aren't in LA. I grunt. "Looks like little Claire is angry" Owen laughs. "Shut up" I chuckle, and push him. It does kind of anger me. Although, it shouldn't. Owen kisses my forehead and an announcement goes on.
Passengers please buckle your seat belts, we will be arriving in LA in about 5 minutes.
O gosh. I hate landing on planes! I never have known why, it just makes me feel weird, and scares me! I rub my hands on the arm rests of the seat. Back and forth. Owen grave my hand, closest to him. He kisses it and tells me it's fine. I love him so much. As I see the ground coming closer I know we are finally going home. Home. Haven't been there in a while.