chapter 2~ best day ever

Clarey's POV

5 days in boracay yahooo. I've got many bags! Luggage back and it's 5sos designed. and sling bag. Luggage bag is super full. It's full of my shirts,jeans,shorts, underwear, bra,😂 swimsuit. my sunglasses, sun block, lotion, soap, shampoo, and other stuffies, like for my hair kits, and make up. Well, i dont wear makeup. Just slight make up. And my sling bag is full of my gadgets and money. Wait.

WHERE'S MY FOOD.

Oh there it is. Well, i get hungry easily so i bought food. Am i gonna bring my laptop? Yeah. I'll bring it. Yes im done. Wait,

Check, check, check! Done!

I opened my door.

"Mom im done" i shouted. I carried all of them. Well, im wearing, black shorts, loose shirt, and slippers.

Dun, dun, dun! Im sooo excited af.

-------

We arrived at boracay. We got two hotel rooms. Me, claire, and kuya christian are in the same room. And dad and mom are in a different room.

I decided to go to a swim. Well, it's not that hot anymore.

"Ate! Ate! Pleath thop!" I turned my back. It's claire, why is she here. Is she alone?! Thank god she didnt got lost, i mean like she's still 2 years old and a half!

"Why are you here?" I asked, but of course she didnt answer me, instead she pointed her finger to the fruit drink. Ugh.

"Ok ok." I grabbed her hand. "Just stay there ok?" I said and pointed my finger to a table. She nodded and sat there.

"What's your order maam?" Asked the cashier. "Mango shake small and cookies n' cream ice cream large" i said. "75 pesos ma'am" i handed her 100 pesos and got the change. I took the shake and ice cream. When i look to the table where claire should be, she wasnt there. Wth. WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!

"Mmm, miss, is this your sister?" I turned back, it was a tall boy wearing sunglasses. I know he's not filipino. Omg. He kinda look like luke?!?! Asffghjkl!

"Yes. That's my sister. Claire where have you been? I was worried!" I said while i squat so our height are the same. "Sowie" she said and smiled. "Thank you so much mister" i said and looked at him. He took his shades off. And!!

"LUKE HEMMINGS????" I asked. Is he really luke hemmings?? Or?

"Uhhh, yeah" he said.

"Oh my gosh! Can i take a pic? Hug? Autograph? Do you want some ice cream? Where are the other boys? Did you bought ketchup with you?"

"Uhh, sure" he said. I got my phone we took some pics. And i hugged him very tight. Well, sadly i dont have a pen and paper. ASDJDOOWAKMAS. I just met luke effin' hemmings. OMO

"THANK YOU SOO MUCH LUKE!" I said and hugged him tightly.

"Ateee. Im tleepy. Claire want to tweep" claire said and pouted. I carried and said good bye to luke. Bye luke i love youu

"Just promise me you'll not tell anyone that im here. Okay?" He said. "Ok ok" i replied and smiled.

----------
That's all!! Omg. Idk wut i'll do if this will happen to me!