Chapter 1

Hi. My name is Hannah and this is my boring life full of boring things, well that was until I meet bad boy Brenton. Ill take you to the start.

__________________

First day of term three yr 13.

It's my last year of high school and it's almost over. I'm just a boring girl with a boring boyfriend at a boring school with boring friends (don't tell them I said that). My boyfriends name is Liam and we have 'our' future planned but honestly I don't even wanna go to uni and study physiology and have three kids. Liam likes to plan ahead he's even planned how much money well have and what we'll by but honestly I'm sick of it. I'm sick of him. So the first step I have is to dump Liam.

"Hey babe" says Liam giving me a lite peck (really!? Just a peck ffs)

"Hey Liam I'm just gonna get to the point and be very honest with you. Your too boring and predicable and honestly i am sick of it so we're over."

"But Hannah I love you we've planned out life together"

"Yea that's the thing......"

"What do you mean"

"Goodbye Liam ill see you around school"

"What! Don't go! I love you!

I know that was harsh but that's the only way I could of done it without changing my mind, because honestly I love him but I'm just not in love with him. Okay second step find a new boyfriend this should be easy I mean look at me!

"Hey Kaylee how's Jason?"

"Hey yea he's good how's liam?"

"I don't know I dumped him"

" awh what!? Why!?"

"I'm sick of being boring"

"Well In that case wanna come to Brentons party with me tonight?"

"Ahh I don't know"

"Come on it'll be fun, show Liam up"

"....... Okay"

"Omg yay meet up at mine at 8 we'll get ready together we gotta make sure u look hot haha"

"Haha okay see you there"

The bell rang and it was first period art yay my favourite subject.

____________________

Knock knock knock

"Hey Hannah"

"Hey Kaylee"

"We gotta hurry haha"

After we spent half an hour trying on dress's and doing out makeup we we're ready to go so we hoped in my car and drive to Brentons dads house. The party was already pumping and the music was loud. I have never really seen Brentons out of school but he look so hot.

"Hey Hannah it's been a while since I've seen u at a party"

"O hey jacky yea I'm trying something new"

"Is Liam with you?"

"No I dumped him"

"O so do u think he'll start dating soon?"

"Nah probably not but I'm ready"

"Awesome ill see you around"

"Okay see ya"

I start wondering around the party not looking for anyone in particular but I wanted to know if Liam was here?. Nah it doesn't seem like his kinda thing.

After wondering around Brentons huge place (or should I say mansion haha) I find the bar and or a light bear, I felt kinda stupid cause I don't usually drink so I had no idea what to ask for.

There were people jumping in the pool and making out in the hot tub, people dancing on the tables and singing the wrong song. It was crazy. It was so loud I could hardly here myself think.

All a sudden I feel a hand grab mine I can't really see who cause they have a beanie on and I can only see the back of them but in sure it's a boy. He drags me towards the grass by the rose bushes, where no one is. When we get there I see his face. It's liam. He kisses me and I push him off and give him a hard slap to the face.

"What was that for babe" Liam yells, I can tell he's drunk and it's only 10!

"I dumped you remember" I say backing away from him

"Does it look like I care sexy" Liam grabs my hips and pulls me close and when I try to get away he tightens his grip almost bruising me.

"Let go Liam your hurting me!" He won't budge

"Oi let go off her" I can't see who it is, it's to dark but I don't recognise the voice.

"She's my girlfriend and I can do what I want with her" Liam yells back, I've never seen this side of Liam he is really scaring me.

"Mate this is your last warning if you don't let go of her ill make you" the voice started to sound more familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Come on then tuff boy make me!"

Next thing I new Liam was on the floor with a bleeding nose and I was getting pulled inside, up the stairs and into a room that reminded me of a movie. Walls covered in book shelves and a desk smack bang in the middle.

"I'm so sorry about that, when did u dump the ass hole" I looked up to see brenton. He was so hot and still holding me close. He released me and I felt a rush of cold air around me

"Sorry" his soft deep voice was so charming I just wanted to kiss him. So what did I do. Yes I kissed him and surprisingly he kissed me back

"Dont be" I smiled at him well he put his right arm around me and went in for the second kiss and the third and the forth then someone barged in the door.

"Brenton I've been looking every where for you!" It was Noah. Who has hated me since yr9 when I rejected him when he tried sticking his tongue down my throut.

"What is so important!" Yea what is so important that you have to take brenton away from me the same brenton that every girl at my school dreams of kissing!

"There's a huge fight things are getting smashed every where" as soon as Noah said that I felt like starting a fight with him. I didn't because well I'm not stupid but errr!

"Okay just let me say goodbye to Hannah first okay bye!?" Omg he acturelly knows my name!!

"Hey" I say gazing .into his sweet blue eyes that like legit glow.

"I'm sorry I have to run off like this but here's my number" he slides a piece of paper into my hand and kisses me.

"See you later" I mumbled when he was closing the door

__________________

Yay so that's my first chapter I will start the second one asap!! Sorry about the gramma and the length.