.Fourteen

Date; Friday , February 14 , 2016.
            Time; morninnnng

lomllomllomllomlloml

^ idk what that was...

Laila Pov

So me and Mario talked yesterday
and we are good now. I'm his ONLY bestfreen.

I was all done with my morning routine or doing everything a normal girl does in the morning lol. Even eating. So it was @7:00 am .

Today everyone by everyone I mean all the people that were at the couple sleepover have to go to school today and Monday. We don't know why.

So we have to be in groups of four people. My group for today and Monday is going to be Mario, Lesly, Blake, & I . We are In groups because we are going to go around and go to the same class and everything with our group.

So my outfit for today is going to be....

Also I decided to change up my hair a bit so instead of straightening it I curled it

-/-/-/-/-/-

We got to school so I got out of the truck followed by Mario then Blake lastly Lesly.

I kept walking with Mario besides me.
He opened the door for me then he let go of the door and Blake held it for Lesly. We went into the office and we asked for our schedule.

She told us were all our classes were so we didn't need anyone showing us around. We were early but we all had already ate breakfast so we all just decided to go to our first class early , which was writing .

When we got there there was this group of 3 girls checking out Mario ad Blake. But Lesly grabbed blakes hands. All of a sudden I felt some grab my hand and it was Mario. I smiled and him and he did the same. We sat on this 4 row seat.
So we were sat ; blake, Lesly, me, Mario.

We just talked there and the girls just kept looking at Mario and Blake.
Trying to act cute, cute my ass. Well then the bell rang and the whole class got here. The teacher introduced us so we didn't have to go at the front of the class. We had to write a page of how last summer was. So we all started writing and it went by pretty quick.

"That guy is staring
At you but you're my
Bestfraaaan"
Mario whispered.

"What guy?"
I asked him,
Looking up.

He pointed and sure enough he
Was looking at me.

So the period finished and now it was time for second period.

we got out the classroom and I got to the hallway followed by Mario then Lesly and Blake. The boy who was looking at me then stopped me and
Asked for my phone number.

"Hey I'm Hunter, I
Just wanted to ask if I
Could have yo-"
He got cut of by Mario.

"No you
May not now may you
Excuse us." He said.

He grabbed my hand and headed to second period.

Our second period was science.

We saw hella people using there phones and the teacher as well. So we all pulled out out phones and I Ft Alexa  which was with our other friends. She instantly answered and the whole period consisted of us just talking to them by ft.

The bell rang which was time for us to go to lunch on our way there we passed through the office into the cafeteria we got in and sat down on a somewhat big table. We all waited for the other group till they came then we ate.

I feel like shit ... Why is life so hard ? 😭