#3

A/n: I'm posting fan art on the top/side until I run out lol :)
~~~

Chapter three
"Just one couldn't hurt"
April 7, 1998 7:30am
...

Since yesterday Louis has been calling me his daddy and I've tried telling him to not call me that, it's not that I don't mind, but I just don't want to do anything I regret. Right now I'm getting Louis dressed for school, " Why can't I call you daddy? " The younger one questioned " because it's not exactly....appropriate " " well I want to call you that " he argued back but to be honest I didn't want to fight back on it, I quite liked it " we'll talk about it later " " ok daddy. "

~~~

I was currently driving Louis to school and once we arrived he made a offer an adorable one that I couldn't refuse, " can I give you a kiss on the cheek? " "sure love, just one couldn't hurt " but what I didn't know was it was a trap when I leaned in he crashed his lips with mine, I couldn't take it back and I didn't want to pull away to upset the small one. It didn't last long but it seemed as if it was but he soon pulled away and said " see you later daddy "
~~~

I spent most of my day thinking about Louis, of course he was always on my mind, but I was mostly thinking about how Louis was so young and wanted to be with me. Of course I would love that but it's illegal, not to mention his mother will hate me and it will never work out as a regular relationship should. His mother and I are good friends and I don't intend on tarnishing our friendship and losing Louis all because one big, I may add, mistake.

It was just so hard though I couldn't resist him,  spending precious moments with him, it was all so...amazing. I don't want to lose any moments with Louis or hurt the poor boys feelings but I have to tell him straight up he can't like me in that way.

So that's what I did..I was figuring out an easy way to tell the young boy that he can't like me.

...

A/n: short chapter ik but forgive me this is all I could come up with rn so...😬 sorry