A/n: this fanart above/on the top kills me louis is to cute akbabansnsn
~~~

Chapter two
"I like you"
April 6, 1998 5:44pm
...

I waited for the tiny boy to return back to my home so we could have some fun, because it was getting a bit lonely before he came. There was a knock on the door for the second time today, revealing the same adorable boy. " what do you want to do Louis " " hmm..can I get a popsicle and sit outside, it looks like the rain is clearing up " " sure thing, you know where they are " he quickly nodded and ran towards my freezer, I looked in admiration as he looked for his favorite color purple. He had changed from his previous clothes into new ones, an off white cream sweater, along with a skirt, knee highs and brown shoes.

" I got it! " " okay let's go outside " I made my way to the door to open it for Louis which he thanked me for as he walked out to sit in the rocking chair, I soon followed the same actions as he did and sat next to him

" I got it! " " okay let's go outside " I made my way to the door to open it for Louis which he thanked me for as he walked out to sit in the rocking chair, I soon followed the same actions as he did and sat next to him. He opened the Popsicle putting it in his mouth licking and sucking with grace.

I had to contain the thoughts that came to mind when looking at him so I wouldn't have my own problem, " why 're you starin' at me " " 'cause you beautiful darling " he blushed a beautiful scarlet and went back to his Popsicle. " so Lou, what do want to do for the rest of the day? " " hmm..I dunno other than watch Annie " " sounds fine with me " once he was done with his Popsicle we went inside and went to my room to change. I changed into some matching navy blue pajamas and made way back to the living to where Louis was now setting up the movie, " let's watch the movie " " okay "

:::.

" time for bed Louis " " but I don't wanna" " let's make this easy for me and you " " it's not like your going to punish me, you're soft " Louis always got like this when it was time for bed, sassy, I've dealt with it plenty of times so I this wasn't new to me " Louis, you have school tomorrow, go. to. bed. " " make me...daddy " well the escalated quickly " what did you just say? " " I said make me...daddy " when he said it again I felt my dick twitch, and all of a sudden I wanted to fuck him into next week but he was younger than I was, he was eighteen while I was 23 " why are you calling me that Louis? " " 'cause I like you "

Well shit