one

Screams of girls were heard. Girls were crouded around a stage. Lilly, being new to the area, didnt know why the girls were crouded around the stage. She pushed threw the croud and made it to the front and saw seven guys singing and dancing. She blushed as she saw the red head. He only had a vest instead of a shirt and it showed off his six pack. She looked to her side and saw a girl with curly greenish hair and she was smiling and cheering. And she called one big brother. Lilly gave the girl a confused look and when she saw the girl explained. "Yamoto is my older brother. And why arent you cheering and why did you blush when you saw riku?"
"I dont know what group they are and i didnt blush."
After the song ended, the girl grabbed lilly by the wrist and dragged her to the guy with the glasses.
"Big brother. I have a new friend and she surprizingly didnt know the song you guys were singing was called monster generation."
"Nakia, that might be because shes new to the area. I met her aunt last week." The man that nakia had called big brother. And then nakia pulled lilly to the red head.
"Riku, i think your becoming popular. She was st-" the rest was muffled by lillys hand. She then excaped nakias grip and left to go back to her aunt.
"Make any friends while you were out?"
"I dont know. Would you call being dragged to meet a few people by a crazy girl count as making friends?" She asked.
"Who dragged you and who did you meet?"
"A girl around my age called nakia, her older brother, yamoto and a red head called riku."
"I met yamoto last week. His parents were friends of mine but he never actually met me untill recently since he said he wanted to talk about the show that was today. You must have been there. They were singing monster generation."
"I heard from nakia thats what the song was called that." She answered. She then went to her room and began to write about her day.
The next day when lilly woke up, she saw her aunt talking to the girl from the day before. "And shes finaly up." Her aunt said. Nakia ran up to her and asked if she would like to attend their practice. She tried to say no but nakia said, "Too late. I promised my brother that i would have you attend even if i had to drag you. Get dressed and we will go!" Knowing she had no choice went to her room and got dressed in a dress, heels and had a neclace on that matched her earings. She wore light makeup and had her hair in a bun. "Bye! See you when i get home!" Lilly yelled behind her as she was dragged by the wrist to a place that had a whole wall as a mirror and a piano with a hardwood floor.
"Sorry im late! Had to get this one. So whats your name again?" Nakia asked.
"Its lilly."
"Lill, you can sit beside me." Nakia said as she sat down at the piano. "And guys, im sure you will like this next song ive written. She then had them line up and she handed them a few sheets of paper and then put some sheet music on the piano and started to play the song. The boys looked over the music and sung and it was as upbeat as the last song. After a while they stopped and nakia stood up. "Boys, i just remembered! I forgot to introduce lilly." Nakia dragged her to the red head.
"Riku, lilly, lilly riku." They shook hands and then they moved on. "Nagi, lilly, lilly, nagi. And nagi, dont even think about it." They shook hands and nagi tried to flirt and successfully made her blush. That earned him a smack upside the head and then they moved on. "Tamaki, lilly, lilly, tamaki." Lillyy had to look up a bit and saw a guy that had a somewhat bored expression on his face. They shook hands and moved on. "Tamaki is mine so dont even think about taking him from me." That small comment made lilly feel a bit uneasy around the girl. "Yamoto, lilly, lilly, yamoto." They shook hands and then moved on yet again. "Iori, lilly, lilly, iori." He shook her hand quickly and then pulled away. Lilly shot nakia a questioning look. "He doesnt realy like to be touched. Especially by girls. Isnt that right iori?" She then drapped herself over the raven haired guy. He then told her not to do that. They then moved on to an orange haired man that looked slightly younger than iori. "Mitsuki, lilly, lilly, mitsuki." They shook hands. Mitsuki was at least an inch taller than herself. They then moved on to a silver haired man that was slightly taller than riku. "Sogo, lilly, lilly, sogo." They shook hands and then the introductions were out of the way. "And just to tell ya, yamoto is like the big brother of the group and yes hes the oldest. And since introductions are out of the way, lets continue the practice." Nakia declared and found her spot back at the piano and began to play from the start. "Boys, this time, no singing." She began to play it and it was catchy on it own. The only noise that was in the room for a while was nakia playing until it got to one part.
"Ready go dark, dark, dark." Lilly was then caught and everyone stared. She blushed a bit from the attention.
"I thought that you werent realy interested in this kind of stuff." Nakia said.
"I just recognized the part from when the boys were singing and i couldnt resist."
When lilly got home, she was smiling none stop and her aunt asked about it during dinner.
"They are reay fun to be with. And it turns out that nakia is the one that writes all of their songs. She came up with a new one called goodnight awesome and it realy catchy."
"In other words, you made new friends."
"Basically."
And thats it for this chapter! I hope you enjoyed!