three

"Lilly, since that im the one writing music for the boys to sing, can you make the outfits? I have been stumped for outfit ideas since i began to write goodnight awesome."
"Sure. I will as soon as i know what the dance looks like. Then i can create based off of that." Nakia then hugged lilly and wouldnt let go. "H-hey! Let go!"
"Fine..." nakia then let go of lilly and they walked towards their practice place.
"Nakia, when are they supposed to perform?"
"Halloween. Why?"
"I got an idea for the outfits." And then they entered their practice place.
"Just dont tell them." Nakia whispered in her ear. Lilly nodded.
"Tamaki, sogo, ive got your first song for when its time for the MEZZO concert." Nakia said and handed them some papers. Nakia then played the song on the piano and lilly was wondering how long it took her to come up with each piece of music and how long it took her to learn to write each one for piano. After that they began to work on memorizing the lyrics to good night awesome. The boys were lined up along the piano as nakia played and when they began to goof off, nakia taught lilly how to play a bit of good night awesome. Lilly even muttered to what she played. "Ready go dark, dark, dark. Kurayami e. So dark dark dark. Hashiru dake." By then she waited for nakia to give her more directions. She tod lily to play with the tune of the lyrics. She did as told and it was almost perfect. Almost. She would sometimes hit the wrong keys and she wouldnt add the sharp or flat notes. Lily then took over and played the rest of the song how it was supposed to sound.

After a while they all decided to get lunch and yamoto invited everyone to his and nakias home for lunch. They all accepted and nakia went to the kitchen and began to make everyone sandwiches while everyone talked. It was mainly about what their next break would be to and how they would spend it. "That reminds me, nakia, have you figured out what the costumes will be yet?" Yamoto asked his sister.
"Lily has. But shes gonna have them drawn out by tomarrow. Right lily?"
"Yup." Lily replied. And then the boys were bugging her about them. Asking what they will look like. "Its a secrete. If you can stop bugging, you will be able to see the drawings when i bring them and if you continue to bug, you will see them when they are made." Lily said and they stopped bugging. After that nakia called them to grab a sandwich.
After they ate, it started to rain. "Looks like we wont be going anywhere anytime soon." Nakia said looking out the window. "Yamoto, do you still have those board games in your closet or did you get rid of them?"
"I still have them. Let me get them." Yamoto left and came back with a few board games. Those consisted of chess and checkers and he had a box on top of those that contained all sorts of cards. Yamoto put the boxes on the coffee table and asked which one to play first. Nakia picked the cards and began to take out a deck of cards to play any card game they could think of.
After they got board of the cards, the played chess. Lily ended up the winner 4 times in a row. "Looks like you lost your title as best chess player out of all of us yamoto."
"Thanks for stting the obvious." They then began to play checkers and mitsuki and lily were the first to play while the others watched and nakia kept score.
After a game that lasted an hour, mitsuki ended uo the winner and by then iori, nagi, sogo, riku and nakia had to be woken up. Lily checked the time and realized that it was already realy late. "I would stay longer but its time for me to head home." Lily said.
"I'll walk you home if you want." Riku, nagi and mitsuki offered at the same time. You said the didnt have to.
Half way to lilys home
"And why did you end up walking me home sogo?"
"So nagi, riku and mitsuki wont fight."
"Why would they fight?" Lily asked.
"For one, they seem to like you as more than a friend and two, they were giving each me glares when you helped me build a sand castle." He stated bluntly. Lilys face was painted scarlet for a long time.
"They dont seem like they would even glare at anyone."
"Before we met you, the three of them never even gave glares. Not even the slightest of one." The rest of the walk was silent. When they reached lilys home her aunt had opened the door and asked if sogo would like to come in. He declined the offer and left. That day was the start of the war to see who would win lilys heart over. Who will win? Nagi, mitsuki, or riku?