lseven

Sorry for leaving you last night! It was 1 am and i was running on zero sleep, icecream and cream soda. Anyway to the story!!!!!!

"What brings you here riku?" Lilly asked.
"Heard you were having trouble with one of the headsets, so i came to help." He said with a smile as he walked over to her desk. When he was there, he put a hand on the desk and an arm on the back of her chair as he looked at what she drew. "I see why your having trouble. You see, your trying to create off of what you got. You should try to make it a way that would be good for both the outfit and alone." He said as lilly drew. 
When she was done, she made sure it would fit the outfit as well. And it did.
"Thanks riku."
"No problem. Just helping lending a hand. And can i see the outfits? Please?"
"No. Not even nakia has seen them. Only the drawings."
"But why? Can i see at least mine and try it on to make sure it fits?"
"Fine. Let me get it. And it will most likely fit. Remember those measurements i took?"
"I guess your right."
"And here. You can try it on later if you want. Like tomarrow since its the time when you guys will see if the outfits fit or not so i have time to make adjustments." She said and riku was practically drooling over the outfit. It was basically a 3-D version of the drawing. "And as for now, you shall not even mention you saw it, got it?"
"Got it."
After an hour in rikus visit, he saw a picture was up on lillys phone and asked about it. "Got a bit curious about who he was so yeah."
"Why are you blushing?"
"Im not blushing, riku!"
"Your face is as red as my hair now."
"If only you werent so tall." He then fell back onto her bed, dragging her with him and she ended up being held up by his lower legs and hands. If she werent red in the face before, she was now. "Wh-what are you doing?" She asked a bit flustered.
"What does it look like? I could do this." He moved his arms and she was right infront of his face. "But im nice." He then put her back to where she was before and he smiled. She couldnt help but laugh a bit and that caused him to laugh and he moved his arms on accident and the next thing they both knew was that they were kissing. Lilly got off of him and blushed. A lot. And riku was frozen in his place blushing but had a smile on his face.

Still 99% asleep here.