a hero

After my workout from running away from tigress, and an explanation everything was cleared up. I apologized to tigress again for clotheslining her. Apparently the others didn't think I could take her down with one blow. And I couldn't believe I was in china. And I was getting stared down by a certain tiger. I sighed and walked by her. "Enjoying staring at the 'freak'?" I asked her. She looked at me. "Well Take a good long look, cause this is the last time you'll see me." I said while walking away. "I see that he doesn't approve of you tigress." Shifu said in a stern voice. "And he shouldn't, after what you said to him." He said. Tigress looked down in disappointment. "Stupid tiger!" I said in anger while walking down the freaking million steps of stairs. I saw everyone was staring at me. "It's him... the dream warrior." Some of them said. I sighed and walked on. I had the suspicious feeling that I was being followed. "Whoever is following me should stop" I said to myself. I turned around to see that the street was deserted. 'It was alive with people just a few seconds ago.' I thought to myself. "Let me go!" A female voice yelled. I went to investigate and saw something that angered me. A female bunny about my height was surrounded by some wolf thugs. This made me angry so I grabbed a metal pole and spun it around like a staff. "Get away from her!" I yelled while swinging the pole at a wolf's head. I heard a sickening Crack and the wolf fell to the ground. "It's the dream warrior let's bail!" The leader said. I tripped one of them and pinned him down. As the others ran away I picked up the wolf and pushed him against the wall. "WHERE ARE THEY GOING!?" I yelled. He spat in my face. "Fuck you!" He said. I moved away from the wall and slammed him on the ground. "WHERE ARE THEY GOING!?" I repeated as I locked his arms together making him cry in pain. "Alright alright I'll talk I'll talk!" He said. "They're going to an abandoned building east of here, just past the river." He said. I smirked at him. "Thank you... You've been very helpful." I said as I knocked him out. After I knocked him out, I was grabbed and pulled into a hug. "Thank you,thank you,thank you for saving me." The bunny said with tears in her eyes. "Your welcome." I said while hugging her back. She started to fall asleep in my arms. She shivered so I wrapped my cloak around her. I took her to the jade palace and to my room I laid her head on my lap. And I drifted to sleep.
'Time skip'
I woke up I look down and see the bunny I saved yesterday. She nuzzled her head in my lap ,I smiled. I heard a gong ring. "Good morning master." I heard the others say. "GHOST!GHOST!" I heard shifu yell while he opened the door. I held in a laugh at his expression on his face. "Shhhh, she's asleep." I said to shifu. I rubbed her head softly with my hand. "Why is she here?" Shifu asked. "I saved her yesterday from a pack of wolf thugs. Two are still down there knocked out." I explained to him. He nodded looking at the bunny. She slowly opened her eyes and saw me. She smiled and grabbed my face and started to kiss my cheek dozens of times. The others were as shocked as I was. She realized that the others were there she blushed. And I blushed as hard as she was. 'Today will be a long day.' I thought to myself.