Slip (Chapter 1)

A/N: Hey Guys! So here I am here with my new book, BackUp Dancer! I have to say that this took a lot of effort in thinking a plot line and the dances in this which took me weeks

A/N: Hey Guys! So here I am here with my new book, BackUp Dancer! I have to say that this took a lot of effort in thinking a plot line and the dances in this which took me weeks. So I hope you enjoy it. There is a video of the dance who you play the guy in the video and the pic of your outfit! Enjoy my Harmonizers!

Y/N P.O.V

Screams surround and filled my eardrums as I stood on side stage getting ready to do my performance. What I mean by my performance, I mean by my choreography which me and my dance partner, Taylor, were going to perform it for the finals of the 'World Of Dance' Competition. The reward for the winner or the winners is that they will become BackUp dancers for 'THE' Fifth Harmony. I mean, I've listened to some of their music and it's pretty good but it's their dances that gets me gob smacked.

Like take the 'Work From Home' music video for example. That made me get erotic images stuck in my head for days. The way they moved was unbearable to watch without getting heated thoughts. I mean it was physically impossible.

I notice Taylor flash a friendly smile in my direction from the other side of the stage. Returning the simple gesture, I heard the sound of a booming voice announcing the performances mention my act in which I made my way onto the stage.

"Please welcome (Y/N) (Y/L/N) and Taylor Adams with their duet, Slip!" The screams only got louder as I made my way on stage. It must of been my muscles. I know I'm fit but common, I'm not that fit. I can lift weights and people but that's about it. I scanned the crowd looking for 5 girls that I heard they were going to be checking out the competition. Scanning the crowed for a good 10 seconds, my eyes connected with dark brown eyes.

Zooming out of their eyes, I realised it was the famous Camila Cabello who was sitting next to Ally Brooke Hernandez. The short girl flashed me a colourful smile. No wonder they call her the 'Little Ball of Sunshine'. Next her was a dark skinned girl who was Normani who also flashed me a smile. Moving along the line, I notice Dinah Jane Hansen was sitting next to her making goo goo eyes at Taylor who was standing in front of me. It made me chuckle softly at the sight. When I got to the last person, my heart stopped.

Lauren Jauregui. Now she was a work of art. No screw that, a goddess. Even though I would love to screw her. I shook my head slightly as I went back to reconnect our eyes. Her eyes where a bright hue of green that I've never seen before. I swore their were some specks of gold in them. They were pure beauty. I started to zoom out from her enchanting eyes as focused on her other features.

Her hair. Flawless. Her nose. Flawless. Her lips. God don't get me started.

After what seemed like hours, I managed to pull my eyes away from her gaze and took my position on stage. Sitting across from Taylor, I flashed her comforting smile which she returned with a slight blush forming on her cheeks before returning to our usual serious faces that we always use for performances.