1

Pic of tori above
Hayes POV
I walk into my girlfriend, Tori's room. I can't believe what I see, I see her kissing my best friend carter.
I gasp loudly and they look over.
"Tori I thought you loved me and carter I thought you were my best friend" I say as cold tears fall down my cheek.
My heart feels broken and shattered, like it was a window and some one through a base ball through it.
"Tori we are done don't bother texting" I yell and storm out.
My heart was replaced with a ball of fire representing my anger.
I walk into my apartment and start throwing things listening to Taylor swift trouble.
But I realized something, I never really loved tori, was I hurt because carter was kissing her. I'm not gay but I don't know.
The door knocks and carter walks in.
"Hayes i did that because it hurt seeing you two together" he says sitting next to me.
"Bish whut" I say, some times people say I sound like a girl when I say that but I think I sound normal.
"I love you Hayes, i know your straight but maybe if you ever decided to go gay we could hook up" he says.
I was shocked.
"Carter when I saw you guys kissing I was more jealous of you then her, I thought I was straight but maybe not for you" I realize.
"Well text me some time" he winked and slapped my butt. I giggled.
"Get your hands out of my no no spot you Ching Chong" I joke in a gay voice which is what it has become.
I can't believe I'm gay but knowing I have carter with me makes me feel so much better about it!