Chapter13:Us day

Aug POV:

I woke up and dragged myself to the shower. When I got out I put on some joggers with a hustle shirt. I went downstairs and cooked some breakfast.

Faith POV:

I woke up to the smell of food. I got up and got in the shower. When I got out I put on some joggers with a white shirt and Js. I went downstairs to see my dad cooking.

Me:morning

Dad: sup

Me: what you cooking

Dad: food

Me: is yo cycle on

Dad: don't play

After we ate we just sat in the living. He watched the basketball game while I wrote in my song book. I was working on a song called my dawg for my brother. While I was writing their was a knock at the door. My dad went and got it. It wad my cuzins.

Them: FAITH

Me: hey y'all

Them: we miss you

Me: I miss y'all too what y'all want to do

Kaykay: have a tea party then dress uncle Aug like a girl

Dad: I'll be damn

Chay: language

Dad: I don't give a fuck

Noonie: well we know who ain't get nun last night *she whispered*

Chay and Kay: Right

Me: True

Dad: WTF * he said walking towards us*

We all got up and ran to my room when we got in there we all hide. He walked in the room and we attacked him. He started tickling us. When he started tickling kaykay she said them words.

Kaykay: daddy stop

My dad stop and looked at her then got up and walked out. We sat in a awkward silence.

Me: who wanna watch movies

Them: me

I went to the shelf and we decide to watch TLC. During the movie my dad walked in with popcorn.

Dad: hey

Me, Chay, Noonie: hey

Kaykay just stayed silent. She looked right at the T.V without saying anything.

Dad: Kaykay what's wrong.

Kaykay: nun

My dad just looked back at the T.V.

Dad: y'all wanna go shopping

Us: YES

Dad: ok get dress

Me: do y'all wanna match

Them: Yea

Me: okay let's get ready

Them: ok

Since we have a lot of close alike I went to my closet. I picked us out some khaki shorts with a white polo shirt. They went to their room and got the same thing. After we got dress we put on our all white nikes. I curled our hair. We all put on a gold chain, gold studs, gold button grill, white bucket hats with the polo sign, and gold Rolex. I put us on some lip gloss. We went downstairs.

My dad was sitting on the couch with the same thing on but cargo khaki shorts with a gold grill.

Dad:y'all ready

Us:yea

We went and got in his white Benz.

When we got to the mall we ran to the Nike store and bought some Jordan's. After 2 and a half hours of shopping we went to the food court and ate.

I saw Jay with his sister and brother. I walked up to them.

Me: hey Fam

Them: hey( Jay didn't speak)

Me: hey bae

He didn't say nothing he just sucked his teeth.

Me: what's wrong with u

Jay: you what's wrong with me

Me: what I do

Jay: u going around being a HOE

Everybody looked at us

Me: wtf u talking bout

Jay: You acting like you can't keep your legs close

Me: am confused

Jay: damn right Hoe

I looked up to see my dad talking to a pretty lady. Then I seen the girls coming over here. All I could say was o shit.

Chay: Umm I don't kno who u calling a hoe but you better watch it baster

Noonie:Yea u better watch it

Kaykay: yea watch out lit bit unless u wanna get cut

Chay, Noonie: cut it,cut it,cut it.

I bust out laughing

Jay: Try me

Me: no you try us I don't kno who you think you is but I will kill you try me and don't Eva talk to my lit cuzins like that. I ain't kno hoe either cause am still a virgin so before you call anybody a hoe I been loyal to yo ass. Stupid bitch.

Jay: that ain't what I heard and you ain't gone do shit to me

Me: so u heard it from somebody and you believed them. You kno what fuck you we DONE.( I started walking off).

Jay: Faith am sorry( he grabbed my arm).

Me: save it

Jay: look am sorry I was mad

Me: Wateva

Jay: Faith LISTEN TO ME

Me: I just need a break.( then we left and went home. I went to sleep.