Chapter16:Studio

*two weeks later*

Faith POV:

Hey y'all so me and my dad back cool but anyway I was and my room working on this song am making about Jayshawn and it ain't no damn love song.

Then there was a knock on the door.

Dad:Faith u wanna go to the studio 

Me:sure

I got my note book and went to the car.

When we got there everybody was there but anyway I sat down and rapped to myself.

Auntie Nicki: what u doing

Me:rapping my song

Dad:well let's here it

Me:it got cussing in it

He looked at me so crazy.

Dad: all them times yo ass then cussed get yo ass up

I laughed and went into the booth. Uncle Chris started the beat. I started singing.

Six in the morning nigga at my door I'm tryna figure out what he out there for. Last I seen him he was talking shit found out his new girl can't suck no dick. Hit the intercom I ain't let him in. Pussy nigga lucky I ain't fuck his friends. Prolly thought a bitch would be down and out till he seen me riding round in that chromed out Benz. South bitch you ain't bout that life you cross that bridge they talking all that ice you don't want no problems with them boys from the bottom strip your ass but naked and hit the turn pipe. You's a fuck boy fuck boy. My bitch been said it. That's why I should've let your best friend get it. We went on trips you bought Chanel but money ain't shit when you soft as hell. Cause you's a fuck boy fuck boy my mama even said it I gotta new nigga I ain't even gotta sweat it. You still gon talk and that's a god damn shame but a hoe gon be a hoe and a lame gon be a lame FUCK BOY. You be on the gram asking niggas for pics can't believe I let you waste all my time now this fuck boy on my voicemail crying. Running round town with your bum ass hoe but I'm the blueprint that's why you at my door she my number one fan that's what makes it sweet bitch'll do anything for a fuckin retweet. South bitch you ain't bout that life you cross that bridge they talking all that ice you don't want no problems with them boys from the bottom strip your ass but naked and hit the turn pipe. You's a fuck boy fuck boy. My bitch been said it. That's why I didn't let your best friend get it. We went on trips. You bought Chanel but money ain't shit when you soft as hell. Cause you's a fuck boy fuck boy my mama even said it gotta new nigga I ain't even gotta sweat it. You still gon talk and that's a god damn shame but a hoe gon be a hoe and a lame gon be a lame FUCK BOY.

Them: DAMN

Uncle Chris:that's fire

Me:thanks

Dad:but who you made that song about

Me:*whisper* Jayshawn

Dad:come again

Me: Jayshawn

Dad: Fuck that shit where that bitch at

Me: dad come down

Dad:HELL NO

Me:ok

He walked out got and his car and drove to Jay house. When he got there he got out and banged on the door. That girl came to the door.

Hoe: how may I help y'all * she said looking down*

Dad:yea were Jayshawn at * he said deep*

She looked up and all most fell this bitch. Jayshawn came to the door and my dad and uncles tackled his ass.

Hoe: get off him

She said touching my dad.

Me: bitch don't put yo hands on my daddy

I tackled her after awhile we went home took a shower and went to sleep.